Great time with msmanda

So I finally scheduled a date with Ms Manda! This post a little late as it was about a month ago but I can’t get her off my mind!!! She was very welcoming her place is clean hygiene was great!! She is s beautiful women head to toe!! Our time together  was one of if not the best experience I’ve had. Not a clock watcher. we enjoyed eachother ( no specifics ) then got a shower together and still laid back and just enjoyed each other and talked!! I highly recommend her and will be seeing her again she told me about her friend so mite see the both of them soon. Don’t miss out on this one!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/31/2018 at 11:17 PM, tin man said:

So I finally scheduled a date with Ms Manda! This post a little late as it was about a month ago but I can’t get her off my mind!!! She was very welcoming her place is clean hygiene was great!! She is s beautiful women head to toe!! Our time together  was one of if not the best experience I’ve had. Not a clock watcher. we enjoyed eachother ( no specifics ) then got a shower together and still laid back and just enjoyed each other and talked!! I highly recommend her and will be seeing her again she told me about her friend so mite see the both of them soon. Don’t miss out on this one!!

It is impossible to go wrong with Ms Manda 

• Thanks 1

Your right ice4fun think my next visit will be a duo with ms manda and serafina both beautiful ladies!!! 

• Like 1

People are going to hate me for this 🙂

But I have to laugh every time I hear someone say something like 'I'm too much of a gentleman to reveal the details". Don't reveal the details - no problem, good for you. But the self satisfied advertising of your "virtue" is a little annoying. 

Like, this is a recommendations board. People often give various details to recommend. Sex isn't dirty and while it is private, this, a forum for sharing information, is, by definition, not private. 

Again, not giving details - great, good for you, I'm all for that. But self satisfied, virtue signalling (not accusing the OP of this thread of that, just in general) claiming you're "too much of a gentleman"? It always makes me smile a bit while shaking my head, but whatever makes you feel good I suppose.

Had to say it, apologies, don't hate me too much 🙂  

Edited by inlove
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, inlove said:

But I have to laugh every time I hear someone say something like 'I'm too much of a gentleman to reveal the details". Don't reveal the details - no problem, good for you. But the self satisfied advertising of your "virtue" is a little annoying. 

Like, this is a recommendations board. People often give various details to recommend. Sex isn't dirty and while it is private, this, a forum for sharing information, is, by definition, not private. 

Again, not giving details - great, good for you, I'm all for that. But self satisfied, virtue signalling (not accusing the OP of this thread of that, just in general) claiming you're "too much of a gentleman"? It always makes me smile a bit while shaking my head, but whatever makes you feel good I suppose.

I don't reveal much for details when I post but mainly because my experience with a provider and yours could be totally different in terms of what we get up to. She might do things with me that she won't with you or visa versa or charge us different rates. Nothing worse than having some chemistry with a provider and she goes a little above and beyond and then after telling everyone the details she's suddenly expected to go above and beyond for every customer that reads the review. 

Likewise people PM and ask how much did I pay. Just ask her what her rates are, don't ask me. With a provider I'm regular with it's pretty common to have a special price or get more services for a given rate or get a grand-fathered rate when she changes her prices. These ladies are independent workers with bills to pay not Walmart I am not going to help you get the lowest rock bottom price. 

P.S. Sorry, pretty off topic from the original post. MsManda is awesome, but I think that's well established! 🙂

Edited by Rambler1980
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, inlove said:

The things I consider when posting a recommendation are:

1. What is the lady comfortable with ( I always allow the lady to read my recommendations before I post)

2. What is the venue in which I am posting my Recommendation / review.  On some sites my reviews can be quite explicit and detailed on other very tame.  On Lyla it was my understanding that the rules (and this may have changed while I was away) do not allow the inclusion of specific sex actions.   In some cases I have been very creative in getting my point across but I respect the rules of whatever site I am on.

3. I consider how people will read my recommendation ... If I have seen a lady 10 times the session I would describe would be very different then a first visit experience in most cases so I am careful not to set expectations that will be unrealistic and potentially cause issues for the lady.

Just my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1