Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I was perusing through LL, looking for adds to help tick off some bucket list items and I saw some adds that say

'All menu' is that the lingo for anything for the right price?

Well unfortunately there really is no agreement on terms in this industry so a lady using these words is suggest that she offers a wide range of services with few limitations...  however what you or her think is wide may not be the same.

My advice is Don't make assumptions ask the lady.

Just my opinion 

Even then you might want to be cautious as its not uncommon for the postings to be placed by her handler and communications with a handler as well. Not uncommon to be bait and switched. Girl will have no idea what the ad says or what was negotiated via text. Honestly I typically regard that kind of thing as a red flag. As far as seeing it in multiple adds, that too strikes me as a red flag. Like an agency or handler is posting for multiple girls. Especially if its uncommon lingo. Compare the ads and see if there are other similarities. Is it a certain 'type' of girl? Area of the city? Other odd or uncommon lingo?

All that being said, I'd say the lingo implies what you think it implies. I just doubt you can trust it.