Do Providers visit Kenora?

Hi, 

I'm new to the area and wondering if Kenora is just too small for providers to visit? I've been going to Winnipeg as needed and figure that's probably the way to do, but just thought I'd ask 

Cheers

2 hours ago, giaebonyprincess said:

I think for the right price anything's possible.  Multi hour date I'm more thinking or weekend get away. 

Thanks Gia

Now that I've looked around I can see that it'll likely be best for me to stick to meetings in Winnipeg as the accommodations are quite a bit nicer there.  

By the way that is a killer profile you have...damm

You could always try some of the touring ladies when they're in Winnipeg or Thunder Bay.  See if they're willing to stop over in Kenora for a session.  There'd probably be extra costs involved, plus the logistics of supplying the outcall location and a very small window to meet before she needs to continue her drive.

You are right - and after thinking about it, meetings in Winnipeg make much more sense for every reason I can think of. I am in and out of there every month so makes much more sense. Thanks for the insight 

I know one really good provider that stops in Winnipeg and Thunderbay sometimes advertises Dryden.    Probably has a customer she sees there on those trips so advertises.   

I could see a provider making kenora a stop.     Asides it’s a beautiful place to look around    

I really love camping/hiking in the area, and I would consider including a stopover in Kenora before or after such a trip! It would likely have to be a multi-hour date, or I'd have to have several potential clients interested, for it to be worthwhile. Something to consider- get in touch when the ice melts if you like and we can talk about it 💋:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1