On Stripclubs, Dancers and Recommendations

Thanks for your comments, SA!!! On your paragraph on recommendations, I do not disagree at all with you. The suggestion i proposed works well for a single dancer, i agree (it wasn't meant to be restrictive). By no means should it prevent members, like yourself, to post recommendations within a club's thread of course... Your contributions are always great in this area.

• Like 1

And well said, too, SA! I can't give you any rep points, but thanks for your comments.

Guest Bri*****e Da****
Also, the dancers should certainly have the right to establish a "DNR" position as well either directly or through another established member of CERB if they wish to remain anonymous. Letting a dancer know about, and agreeing to, a recommendation goes a long way, even if they are non-CERB members.

I definitely think this is important, particularly for girls NOT on cerb. A couple of the girls I work with have heard of the site and have absolutely zero interest in being part of it or posted about, while others are more open to it.

I definitely think this is important, particularly for girls NOT on cerb. A couple of the girls I work with have heard of the site and have absolutely zero interest in being part of it or posted about, while others are more open to it.

If you haven't already, and assuming they agree, it may be worth telling the mod who they are so they can go on the DNR list.

I found out about CERB when I was a dancer and curious2 mentioned to me that Cato had named me in the "favourite dancers" thread.

You still are, Megan ;)

I found out about CERB when I was a dancer and curious2 mentioned to me that Cato had named me in the "favourite dancers" thread.

Who says all the sitting around and surfing the internet that I do hasn't paid off handsomely!

• Like 1