Karamel • Black • LL

Had a wonderful visit with Karamel this evening! Booking and the rendezvous were very easy to set up. Everything is just as advertised in her leolist ad. She is pretty, curves in all the right places and loves what she does. Karamel is very easy to chat with and also provided a very welcome massage as well as velcoming the favour being returned. While she is a member here she hasn't navigated through the new format and indeed I was unable to track down the link to her profile because of the new format.... oh well, no worries she has a number of recos posted among the recent and accurate pictures in her leolist ad. 

I'm looking forward to my next visit with Karamel and will be sure to eat my wheaties prior to the visit! Excellent fun had by both of us.

• Thanks 1

I have had a meeting with the sexy Karamel, this would be my second visit with her and it was better then the first one.  She has an amazing body and offers a wonderful massage and able to remove some knots I had in my back.  And as wate3rrat mentioned she is easy to talk with and to set up a rendez vous. 

I give Karamel a Top Notch seal of approval.

• Like 1

Karamelized again.

If you are into fit, brown-skin, grey-eyed girls, she is the one!

She is like sugar.

I can't stop recommeding this girl if you need to relax.

She will greet you with a great smile and almost nude. She is very friendly and she won't try to rush you. Not a clock watcher.

My last karamelization was as awesome as the first. She greet me wearing a white shirt, while I was in the washroom, she was ready to go. Some small foreplay and she asked to stick it.

After the action is done, she invites you to shower with her and she says goodbye with a great smile.

Edited by yak30000
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.