I'd be interested in any insight, if Dewy or anyone else went to see her.  The ad indicates she has been around already with a different number but certainly I can find nothing else on this site for that name.

I have had the chance to meet with Michelle on a couple of occasions now, and I cannot say enough. She is mature, witty, relaxed and extremely high-end. I am really not sure where to begin. I have never had an experience where you can go relax, have a beer, or another drink provided by her, meaningful conversation and leave feeling like you just had a great date. She really offers a true GFE. Very worth checking out. Once you do, you will not look for another I am sure. She even sends me away with a bottle of cold water - it is quite unique imho.

OH! Also, I have only seen Michelle incall as well. Not sure about outcall. Looks like the ad is messed up.

• Thanks 1

It was incall, Yes indeed I have spent time with Michelle as well. High end service for sure. Very relaxed and comfortable. A true GFE. If you have the chance make an appointment. 

Edited by rockclimber
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Michelle has incall as well. She provides a very good service that’s for sure. Nothing on this site but is on LL. At the top of this thread/post combatvet99 attached the link for her advertisement. Highly recommended. 

Edited by rockclimber
  • Thanks 1