Have you ever met a fine lady that had this "je ne c'est quoi" about her and when you finally realize it was so simple to see what it is.

My latest fun date was a duo and both of these ladies surpass the expectation that I had in mind.  I did request them to wear a "masquerade or Mardi gras" mask because I wanted to imagine their face in my mind while with them plus it made a more fun date.  With the mask on, one lady had the matching earrings to go with it and the other one matched her hair color, that was a big turn on for me.

In the last year I have met one lady who had a leg garter under her slit dress, that was really hot to see.

Another one that was interesting was a arm bracelet, really sexy.

What are the accessories that you ladies wear for a date or what are the ones that you gentleman have seen or like seeing.

Maybe you are a person that don't really care for those things but I would like to find out what everyone's preference are, please share.

Not sure I haver any specific accessories that I like ladies to wear... I am often delighted by what they do but no real list I look for.  I find ladies are best positioned to determine what makes them look sexy.

That said I have had regular ladies who I saw over a period of years and I had over that time sometimes surprised them with gifts and I alway enjoy seeing them wear the items on future visits (bra, panties, jewelry etc).  In at least one case I was extremely happy to see the items I had given to a lady turn up in some of her future ads as it confirmed for me that I had hit the mark with those gifts.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 1

I enjoy it when the lady is dressed up a little bit, leaving it to the imagination what will soon be revealed.  Maybe something off the shoulder or a long slit up the skirt to tease a little and allow for caressing while still dressed and sharing some social time.

• Like 1

Just to add to the list of accessories that ladies wear that makes me melt are lipstick and maskara.  My favorite lady also has a piercing on her lower lips.