the ideal massage?

I hope you guys can give me an idea of what really turns you on and off when you get a massage. Tell me how you like your massages and how you like your happy endings!

How do you like the girl to be dressed, her makeup and hair, etc.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

Personally I'm a big fan of showering with the attendant and kissing throughout the massage (but I understand a lot of MAs don't offer this for various reasons). It's also nice to have a mirror beside the massage table/bed to get another angle on what's going on. As for how the MA is prepared, I don't have a preference for what she wears as she won't be wearing it for long :P It's also nice to have some music going on in the background, a good playlist can be very relaxing.

Guest mm***

i think its hard to say what i like - i think what i enjoy the most is having a sensual connection. this doesn't always happen, actually i ca n say that most of the time it doesn't happen, but every once in a while i've been with a lady where it feels amazing both physically and mentally.

other than that, what i enjoy is a nice hard massage to start then reverse massage and, of course, the "happy ending" haha.

where do you work justine?

She will be joining us at CMJ starting the week of the 18th - be sure to get in for her training sessions.

Also, mm_ll... did you notice your favourite lady, Nadja is in town?

Well so many things to the ideal massage. Number one is the time, rushing through a half hour doesn't cut it, need at least 45 minutes. It's always nice to have a nice accompanied shower first. It has a lot of advantages, the girl has a nice clean gent to work with, great way to break the ice and get acquainted, and last but not least it gets the lady naked, hopefully for the rest of the session.

There is no need to get into the sensual aspects right away, nice to just lay back and enjoy a nice massage. When it does come to the tease then there are so many ways a creative MA has to get you aroused, a soft ticklish stroking of the inner thigh, blowing and breathing suggestively in the ear, and the use of her own body. As long as she's reasonably open minded and comfortable in her own skin then it can be a real treat,

I'm addicted, no wonder I get out two or three times a month. Wish I had the budget to enjoy more. Too bad there isn't the equivalent of a frequent flyer program.

And congratulations on going to CMJ, you'll receive some great training.

Marked on my calendar of TDL ;)

She will be joining us at CMJ starting the week of the 18th - be sure to get in for her training sessions.

Also, mm_ll... did you notice your favourite lady, Nadja is in town?

Guest r***i

Personally in regards to how the girl dresses, I find if she is wearing some sort of lingerie and high heels a big turn on.

I hope you guys can give me an idea of what really turns you on and off when you get a massage. Tell me how you like your massages and how you like your happy endings!

How do you like the girl to be dressed, her makeup and hair, etc.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments.

There's not much to say about how we like our happy endings, I think we're all the same -- we like them happy. :icon_wink:

Now, I guess for me personally, I prefer that a slow teasing begin at least 15 minutes or earlier before the end of the session. With a lot of light touch around the inner thighs to begin it. I'm very sensitive on my scrotum, so it has to be handled gently, but a slightly stronger touch on the shaft, but not so strong that it feels like it's going to be pulled off. :icon_eek: But that's just me, for somebody else they may think I'm crazy and want it totally the opposite way. I still like the happy endings if they don't follow the script that I outlined above, which goes back to my point about we just want it to be "happy" and nothing much else. :icon_biggrin:

As for how the girl should look, I'd like the girls to greet me in a bath towel. That probably wouldn't be practical though. :icon_idea:

I find after a nice massage where the lady uses her body to rub, brush against me throughout the massage, it slowly builds the momentum. As many said, light strokes on the inner thighs, nails running lightly down my spine along my ass and down to graze between my legs with a lingering touch against my balls always gets my attention. I love it when, with oily hands the lady reaches under me from behind. Not necessarily grabbing my cock right away, but the area around my ass under and around the groin, each time getting a little closer to spending attention on my cock

Any warm breath or lips brushing against the skin is also very stimulating.

When I am hard I am ready for the flip and whatever games we agree on from there.

I find after a nice massage where the lady uses her body to rub, brush against me throughout the massage, it slowly builds the momentum. As many said, light strokes on the inner thighs, nails running lightly down my spine along my ass and down to graze between my legs with a lingering touch against my balls always gets my attention. I love it when, with oily hands the lady reaches under me from behind. Not necessarily grabbing my cock right away, but the area around my ass under and around the groin, each time getting a little closer to spending attention on my cock

Any warm breath or lips brushing against the skin is also very stimulating.

When I am hard I am ready for the flip and whatever games we agree on from there.

I agree. I love it when the MA spends some quality time teasing me while I am still lying on my stomach. Maybe whispering in my ear while reaching underneath me to tease, caress etc. Too many women are too quick to flip me over - I like to be fully aroused before flipping over. Also, there are many ways to achieve the happy ending. I think my favorite is when the MA is sitting on top of me and she uses one hand to hold me between her hand and her bum cheeks and she moves up and down on me. Visually it almost looks like you are going in and out of her and if she is good with her hand it feels almost as good. It is a fine art and not all girls are that adventurous. Russian is also a fun way to finish off. It is all good when you have a connection with someone and you are both having fun!