Requests for wearing special outfits

Doesn't the clothing request also depend somewhat on whether an outcall or incall

If you are going to the lady's place, be it condo/house/hotel room, she can likely entertain a clothing request somewhat easier than if she is showing up at your hotel room...she doesn't want to be wearing something so attention getting that it draws the attention of hotel staff

RG

She would bring a requested change of clothes for a out call, I have done this a few times, she would dress business attire but bring in her bag, some nice clothing requests. :)

Doesn't the clothing request also depend somewhat on whether an outcall or incall

If you are going to the lady's place, be it condo/house/hotel room, she can likely entertain a clothing request somewhat easier than if she is showing up at your hotel room...she doesn't want to be wearing something so attention getting that it draws the attention of hotel staff

RG

• Like 1

She would bring a requested change of clothes for a out call, I have done this a few times, she would dress business attire but bring in her bag, some nice clothing requests. :)

Oh I know that that's the way some ladies do it, but once to my hotel room, I'm more interested in spending time with the lady than in her changing outfits...one lady I saw went to the washroom three seperate times for three seperate changings. I much prefer spending time with the lady. But that's just me, not saying anyone is right or wrong here

RG

Never really been into Star Trek but recently started watching the original series and I gotta say the wickedly leggy outfit worn by the female officers is pretty damn sexy! Wouldn't mind seeing one of my favorite SP's sporting one of these, hehe

Technically speaking it wouldn't even need to come off which could be pretty interesting ;)

sexy-trek_528_poster.jpgjust_around_the_corner_by_paper_stars-d49vbf6.jpgsexytrek.jpgto_boldly_go_by_the_cosplay_scion-d4bvavm.jpg

As i think back i can't recall ever asking a lady to wear a special outfit... That said I have purchased things for a lady and asked that i see her wearing it either during the visit or at a future visit.

In general i kinda feel that she has a much better idea of what will make her look great and feel sexy.. and lets face it if she feels sexy it is a good thing.

After you have met a lady a few times I think she starts to understand you better and may adjust what she wear to match what she knows the encounter will be like.

And finally... lets be realistic.. what ever she wears it will only be for a short time if all goes as planned.