Adele • White

Hi, I was lucky enough to visit Adele at her new establishment in Centretown a couple of weeks ago. The location was easy to get to and is absolutely gorgeous inside, with dark wood lending a mysterious ambiance. Each room had its own theme, and Adele explained each one to me in turn. The hardest decision was which one to choose, as my imagination was working overtime fantasizing about the things we would be doing in each of the beautiful environments. I should mention that Adele is drop dead gorgeous, and makes me feel like a tongue tied teenager every time I see her, so these were some pretty graphic fantasies ;). Eventually I came back to reality and decided to try a new experience, namely the aqua room which has a waterproof massage table and shower next to it. The next hour was a blur of warm water and warmer Adele, as we showered vertically and then experimented with various techniques on the massage table. Her company was joyous as always, with laughter and smiles, and the finish was amazing with her sultry look and sweet kisses. If you haven’t tried a horizontal shower body slide before, it’s definitely a worth experiencing... I’m very much looking forward to going back and trying the other experiences with Adele or one of her new Sensualists. Thank you Adele for creating another great option in the Ottawa MA scene!

Platypus

Edited by Platypus
  • Like 4

Adèle and her new spa

I too had the privilege of seeing the amazing Adèle recently in her newly-opened spa.  I saw her a while ago before she left for Australia, and since then I have been wanting to see her again.  It was a long wait since my previous meeting. But the wait was so worth it!

The lovely Adèle remains as lovely as ever. Those who have had the opportunity to have seen her will know that she’s a complete package – her DDG look, model-like physique, friendliness, top-notch service, her will to please, her professionalism and last but not least, her adorable personality.  Little wonder that she is well-loved and that she’s booked solid for the short period she will be working.

image.thumb.png.ed1ed223ee03380deb67639584543c93.png

image.thumb.png.924c163f8fa784cca7b4538f2de7bebf.png

Her new spa has just been opened about a month. It is in a very private area with plenty of parking on the street and nearby. The establishment is beautifully and tastefully decorated and setup with impressive amenities.  Four different rooms each with different constructions, facilities and amenities ranging from a horizontal shower-for-two, to vertical body-to-body massage under continuous jets of water, to a rustic ambiance with hot stone massage, and finally to an erotic experience with the creative use of melting chocolate. Each is an experience to be savored.  I managed to try and enjoy only the one with a rustic ambiance and an over-sized massage table – sans hot stone. The experience was amazing and my 1.5 hrs session with this lovely lady went by just like that.

No doubt I will be going back to sample the facilities in the other rooms, and hopefully to see the amazing Adèle again.

For the benefit of the readers, here is her previous recommendation thread.

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/111286-adele-gall/?page=2

• Like 2

my review :

It's been over 2 years since I last saw Adele but seeing her again, it was just like I saw her last week. She is still the same engaging, beautiful and fun woman I remembered. No three letter acronym can really describe her or one of her sessions.

It was quick becoming a member; all standard stuff, after which we toured the 4 rooms there.

The difference in comparison to other locations I've visited, is like staying at a Four Seasons vs a Holiday Inn Express – but more like a vacation resort.

Adele has thought of every detail; not just a custom XL size table/bed but all the little details to make the experience complete.

Location is super convenient - you can be off and on the 417 in minutes and you don't have the hassle of trying to find downtown parking, though it is very central. Entrance door is unmarked and very discreet.

She shows she truly cares about whole client experience and the staff who will work there will be in for a treat. Hope some of my fav MAs decide to work out of Adele's location in the future.

I wish her luck in her new endeavor and am impressed that she did all the painting, flooring, trim work and designed the whole layout, furniture and finishing. Add her photography and videography skills and you can see how her one woman business is all Adèle!

Original thread for those unfamiliar:

• Like 1

After a lot of contact back and forth between Adele and myself, we finally were able to meet a couple of weeks ago. She was completely worth the wait. 

Adele has done a magnificent job with her location. She has great attention to detail and I was extremely impressed by the atmosphere. After a bit of a chat it was time to jump in to the huge shower together and start playing with one another. She is indeed a sensualist. Sexy and intoxicating in every way. Playing and enjoying one another, the time just flew by! She's so much fun and has such an outstanding personality, I'm already booked with her again. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.