YES Health Care 217 bank st

Back to 217 Bank. This time: Nancy.

Same high quality of massage. Same high quality relaxation. Very good experience.

But my mileage does not vary.

:(

WOW I am happy my tofft of this place has brought many cerbites a smile and some relaxation.... stay tuned for my newest discovery

Hey can someone PM me the rates and any extra info they have?

Hopefully people won't share rates, either publicly or by PM. The only people that get to announce rates are the ladies charging them. The problem is that if a lady changes her rates and then gets contacted by someone who's been given out-of-date information - even if only the best of intentions are involved - awkwardness and embarrassment and misunderstandings can result, and that's not good for anyone :)

Same goes for info on exactly what you get. The fact that a location is discussed in this forum should tell you a certain amount - but the exact details may very from person to person, and the ladies have every right to do (or not do) things as they feel inclined at the time. YMMV, as they say. Other people's experiences are only ever a rough guideline - nothing more.

• Like 3

I was working out really hard these past three weeks and felt that my body needed a thorough back, leg, pec, and tri/bi massage. I have been to many RMTs, and sports physio clinics, but just happened to be around my familiar haunt of 217 Bank.

So, I went in. I explained my body's condition and (embarrasingly?) whispered that nothing more than a proper muscle massage was required.

Well, after one hour under damn-it-I-forget-her-name's excellent strong hands, my muscles felt better than they had in weeks. I have to hand it that place; they are really quite service-oriented. Health Care indeed!

It seems to me that Asian MPs offer more variety in their types of quality massages than do non-Asian ones. Has anyone else formed the same impression? Or is my inherent attraction for Asian women distracting me here?

Guest s**nflute
It seems to me that Asian MPs offer more variety in their types of quality massages than do non-Asian ones. Has anyone else formed the same impression? Or is my inherent attraction for Asian women distracting me here?

Interesting observation, in my humble opinion, the Asian's have a unique ways to perform a massage and seems to me, a bit more specialized such as Shiatsu. That said I also knew a tiny non Asian RMT lady who could give you an Shiatsu massage to make you weak at the knees. It's not just the technique, it's also the person performing the massage that makes a difference. When both a combined together, you are in for a REAL massage.

Please - such questions are not appropriate here. And this has been discussed in countless threads. If you're looking for FS, see an SP. MPs are MPs. And if there are any that offer FS, (a) they wouldn't reply here and (b) nobody here would say so.

It's really a good idea to read threads on CERB before posting such questions. Out of respect for the ladies and the hobbyists.

• Like 2

Guest r***rt***6

Anyone know where Suki from 217 Bank has gone to. New ownership, she did not stick around. She is a gem.

Many AMPs here are controlled from Toronto. I doubt Suki switched to another place around here, she probably wound up in some Toronto place that is in the same 'family' as the 217 here. I saw her once last year, I remember her. she was great. She was one of the rare Chinese MA's I know that had a decent enough English to engage into a conversation.

I recently had Lucy at 217, excellent massage, she's worth a try.

New management. Not the same thing. Prices have gone up, the half hour not available any more. MA was good for the massage portion, the rest was so-so. Too bad, they were very good before. It's off my list now.

I go past here very day on my way to work and I keep thinking that the way they have it set up I am never going there again. I used to like it because yes if you were looking for it you would see it and know that the guy coming out had a good time bit it seemed to almost blend into the bank street vibe. But now it looks I want to say trashy but that may be too strong. Do you guys agree? Would you be caught dead walking out of a place that just screams happy ending?

Guest *ig*a**

I think your right they advertise a back door entry and exit. No pun intended.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think they still offer the 30 min session if you ask for it at least they did a month ago , yes the back door has a doorbell , much needed , the new front desk guy seems to be grouchy , Suki , used to have no problem showing you alll the girls avail, I used to frequent this place alot, they switched up girls at least once a month , what I liked was that the milege was infrequent but a basic HJ was usually very cheap on top of the door fee , the massage skills were always excellent so you were rarely feeling ripped off , unlike some of the west end high end places ... & you did get the odd gem in there... I have been maybe 3 times with the new owner , correct the vibe has changed , & the prices.

I go past here very day on my way to work and I keep thinking that the way they have it set up I am never going there again. I used to like it because yes if you were looking for it you would see it and know that the guy coming out had a good time bit it seemed to almost blend into the bank street vibe. But now it looks I want to say trashy but that may be too strong. Do you guys agree? Would you be caught dead walking out of a place that just screams happy ending?

Ya, I see your point. Is this place open on weekends? Much less probable to come across someone you know from work then.

I have to admit that the atmosphere there has changed since the new owners took over. I can't describe it but it just feels different.

Not seen a website yet but u may want to re-read some of the comments since the change in ownership and decide if you want to spend too much time looking for more info for this place. If you are still interested, it may be best to just call.

Remember there is lots of choice in this area and a managers attitude - good or bad - will often impact service.