Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would recommend either running the pics through tineye or google image search.  Google her phone # as well.  You can never be too careful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I talk to her on the phone the other day and she was in Moncton and she said it’s only a 2hour drive and she was willing to come to me. I can’t do incalls at my place or I would have if she’s still here tomorrow I’m going to try and set something up to meet her!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Leomorry said:

I've seen her ads in multiple cities at the same time. Go figure

She advertised in Moncton yesterday and in Saint-John today, far from a huge leap.

I wouldn't be worried.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

She advertised in Moncton yesterday and in Saint-John today, far from a huge leap.

I wouldn't be worried.

No I know what he means she was advertising in Saint John Moncton and Fredericton yesterday it’s why I called her she was stationed in Moncton but was willing to drive to anyplace to meet. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shyness13 said:

No I know what he means she was advertising in Saint John Moncton and Fredericton yesterday it’s why I called her she was stationed in Moncton but was willing to drive to anyplace to meet. 

I know, I was replying to Leomorry.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IDK... (I'm not sure how to say this) 😬......Is All Homework Done? 

Awareness is Sooooo Important 

"Independent" is the ONLY way To Go We All Know That .... 

We Always Allow Our Big Head To Do The Thinking ... Right 🙄.. 

  xoxo's 💋

Edited by katie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Leomorry said:

I've seen her ads in multiple cities at the same time. Go figure

Please ignore this 👆 

I met her in person and she is a sweetheart 

 

Bonuse: huge tits 

 

Edited by Leomorry
She has 2 ads but that's just for more traffic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, katie said:

IDK... (I'm not sure how to say this) 😬......Is All Homework Done? 

Awareness is Sooooo Important 

"Independent" is the ONLY way To Go We All Know That .... 

We Always Allow Our Big Head To Do The Thinking ... Right 🙄.. 

  xoxo's 💋

Well, I must say... I'm Glad I Might of Been Wrong! 

Seen Something Strange In Town last Evening, Dug a Little, Lots Came Up... From USA, to Canada ..... Touring Lady .. 😘

    I Am Releived That All Is Good 

xoxo's 💋

Edited by katie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×