Not sure if there is a fake one out there or if Stephany has two numbers, but there are 2 ads posted on the same night (Tuesday March 26th)  not long one after the other, with same photos and name but a different rate and a different phone number.  (1 is the one posted above the other 802 7424)

• Thanks 1

Hi , yes I do have 2 ads posted they are both me! I didn’t notice that I put a different rate as my usual (180) thank you for letting me know! I have 2 numbers because I was not able to put the same number for both ads, if you have any questions txt or call 15068030063 🥰

xo STEPHAN¥ 💋

Mmm, Any Update? There Has Been "Login's" Since ... Even a "Like" on Yours FunGuy75.. Not long ago.. 🤔.... 

One would think clearing this up was #1 ... ?.. Just My Opinion.. 

... xoxo's 😘

Yes clearing this up is #1 thank you “Katie” 😊 I have 2 ads posted they are both me, I was unable to put the same phone number/email on both my ads. I managed to put my email for both but not phone number still Everything is cleared up now and changed back the way it is supposed to be. I tried commenting last night but only noticed now that my comment didn’t post! Sorry for the confusion everyone but just to be clear I have 2 ads both me my numbers are 15068030063   *   15068027424 have a great day everyone 😘

xo STEPHAN¥ 💋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I PM'ed STEPHAN¥, 

.         She is going to Clear this up.. 

Her Posts Still Need To Be Cleared By The Moderators .. ... 😘.. 

xoxo's 💋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katie said:

I PM'ed STEPHAN¥, 

.         She is going to Clear this up.. 

Her Posts Still Need To Be Cleared By The Moderators .. ... 😘.. 

xoxo's 💋

that is awesome! thanks Katie

• Like 1

I've never placed an ad on Leolist, but I would not be surprised if there wasn't some "recurring" feature. (Place ad each day for a week type options)  Could be an older add with old phone number.   You'd think if someone was trying to impersonate her for a scam, they would be smart enough to wait until the person was inactive for a little bit.

16 minutes ago, Phantom said:

I've never placed an ad on Leolist, but I would not be surprised if there wasn't some "recurring" feature. (Place ad each day for a week type options)  Could be an older add with old phone number.   You'd think if someone was trying to impersonate her for a scam, they would be smart enough to wait until the person was inactive for a little bit.

No,Both Ads and Numbers are Hers...As I was Told .. 

tel:5068027424

tel:5068030063

When your a New Member, How long are your "Posts" Held for.. Before they are Released... ??? 

(I can't remember) lmao.. 😉

11 minutes ago, katie said:

No,Both Ads and Numbers are Hers...As I was Told .. 

tel:5068027424

tel:5068030063

When your a New Member, How long are your "Posts" Held for.. Before they are Released... ??? 

(I can't remember) lmao.. 😉

i think they are held for 5 days. i could  be wrong, but i think that is it.

1 minute ago, rebelram9988 said:

i think they are held for 5 days. i could  be wrong, but i think that is it.

Nooo.. It can't be.. 

So, If Someone that's still in Moderate Account, wanted to chime in "This Thread".. (right now) .. .. It would be held that long.. 

(It can't be.. but then maybe I'm wrong) .. 

9 minutes ago, katie said:

Nooo.. It can't be.. 

So, If Someone that's still in Moderate Account, wanted to chime in "This Thread".. (right now) .. .. It would be held that long.. 

(It can't be.. but then maybe I'm wrong) .. 

i think so, i know i was held when i rejoined for seemingly forever. so i do think it is about 5 days. maybe  it's 3-4 but there is a hold on brand new accounts on replying to messages, commenting on pics, etc.

• Like 1

I think for me if I remember correctly it was about 24 hours for the post to show.  I could be wrong and that was a few years ago so things might of changed.  Or I'm getting older than I think and mid 40's is the new 70's with my memory...lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, minuteman06 said:

I think for me if I remember correctly it was about 24 hours for the post to show.  I could be wrong and that was a few years ago so things might of changed.  Or I'm getting older than I think and mid 40's is the new 70's with my memory...lol

As Dan Quayle once famously said "what a waste it is to lose one's mind or not to have a mind is being very wasteful". pretty much sums up the mush that is my brain these days  as well.

It took my comments a little over 24hrs! But sometimes it takes only about 2 hrs for a comment to go through, have a great day everyone 😘

xo STEPHAN¥ 💋

• Like 1

Well I wasn't expecting such an amount of replies to my observation.  Glad everything is now cleared up.  I was posting partly to warn clients that there might be a fake one out there but also to protect Stephany in case someone was using her pics for a scam.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1