Sleep Overs- a question to SP's

I have been looking at rates that some Sp's that do provide/offer

'sleep over's' through their ad's and web sites.

My question's are-

a) What does a SP consider the clock-on or start time for a sleep over? Is there only a certain amount of hours for a sleep over? Some say 12 hours some others do not specify any hours.

b) Does the sleep over rates that are quoted in their web site or ad's all inclusive?

c) Is it of paramount importance that the SP, has met the gent previously?

d) Those ladies that do not advertise for a sleep over, ever consider this option?

Really like some good feedback on this subject ladies.

I tried searching on this subject, but to no avail.

Thanks ladies.

Edited by PistolPete
Added info
  • Like 2

Ha Ha you could sleep over at my house for free LOL.....just joking Pete...I hope you have some luck on your sleep over research I know how much you want to fullfill this fantasy :) Back to the thread

I think that Pete and I must think alike! I would love to know the answers or opinions regarding his questions.

I know, I know, this is just me, and not most guys, but know what, there would be a lot of sleeping too. I miss sleeping beside a woman and curling around her a LOT.

• Like 2

I think most commonly that a sleep over does run 12 hours. I prefer from somewhere between 8pm-8am. That way you can enjoy breakfast together in the morning and also a late dinner, if thats what the two of you wanted to do.

I think it is best that the two have previously meet. Twelve hours together is quiet a bit time, so you would want to be sure you clicked and have things in common.

Also the donation in most cases I would assume would be as listed. I guess that would depend on the girl herself ;)

Hope this is a little insightful!

Sending love and kisses xoxox

I have been looking at rates that some Sp's that do provide/offer

'sleep over's' through their ad's and web sites.

My question's are-

a) What does a SP consider the clock-on or start time for a sleep over? Is there only a certain amount of hours for a sleep over? Some say 12 hours some others do not specify any hours.

b) Does the sleep over rates that are quoted in their web site or ad's all inclusive?

d) Those ladies that do not advertise for a sleep over, ever consider this option?

Really like some good feedback on this subject ladies.

I tried searching on this subject, but to no avail.

Thanks ladies.

Welll....I guess I will give my answer, but each SP is different

a) I won't lie...I didn't get a lot of overnight booking, but a couple...Most of the time I found that the client will take you out to dinner around 6-7...I do not count this time in the time...Most of the SP say 12 hrs just as a round number...but I normally extend it to 15 hr0-ish. Supper time to breakfest time in the morning

b) all inclusive? as not charging extra for greek? or CIM? for myself yes it is. I charge 1500 for overnight. 50$(my extra for greek) doesn't make a difference at this point. I would kjust like to know what the person is expecting.

c) I would say yes. If I've never meet the person and I have 12 hours to do with that person....this is a fair amount of time...what if I don't get along with the person? I know some person are well reputable member and don't really have to prove that their are real...but what if it;s "hell"? I would like to at least meet the person before

d) I think that most ladies would offer it...bout you would need to ask them in private chat and probably after one meeting or two.

Also gentlemen... yes we do sell fantasies...time of your life that will leave you breathless...we are humans...When we sleep...some of us do snore, talk in our sleep, move a lot...It may be different then having a 2 or 3 rendez-vous

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

In my opinion and you may correct me if I am wrong, however I believe it may differ for each lady.

So these answers to your questions are strictly from my perspective...

When I arrange a sleep over, it would start at a time that is convenient for the parties involved. For me personally, I like to sleep in a little, prepare breakfast and serve it in bed.

I do not have a set time for the fun to end, but I would say a good time to conclude would be, for me, before lunch.

My answer to this is, it probably is different for each SP. All of my rates are inclusive.

Absolutely! There has to be a certain level of trust built between my prospective client and I. To spend the night with someone I havent met, in my opinion, would be irresponsible.

Does not apply to me, I do advertise this package. :)

I hope this helps you along with your research Pete! ;)

xox

well, or me, or a 12 hour night, i give 2 free hours, and knock off the transportation, that gives both of us a little leway or me it would be all inclusive, but i you want to get down to business for the ENTIRE 12 hours, i may not book that again lol. We are not robots. alot o men who like to talk and cuddle as well may consider this option, and i love that, i consider it to be more relaxing AND fun and i would think MSOG would be included too. im just speaking for myself

As for meeting the gentleman beorehand, i would definately reccommend that for safety reasons, if you decide to book it without, then i would "call in" to someone (weather it be a driver or friend) every hour to make sure the lady is still safe

Oh and many girls dont advertise that, or let you know when you call, you would usually have to request it and go from there

I miss sleeping beside a woman and curling around her a LOT.

I have to agree.

I think this is an agreement you've got to make with a lady you've seen before, and have struck a friendship with. I think you just have to make up the rules that you and her can agree to. It's not so much about the sex as bit is about intimacy.

I kinda view it as entertaining a lady, supper, a bottle of wine and breakfast in bed.

Being single and haven been for a very long time, I have to admit that I love overnights! Just like mrrnice2, I miss the cuddling, spooning, natural body heat...

My overnights are 15 hours as I find 12 hours too short. They always start with supper at a nice restaurant (or cooking together at my gentleman's home) so "the clock starts" when we get together at the agreed time.

Speaking for myself only, my donation is always "all inclusive"; I also make sure to mention to my gentleman before a first overnight that yes, I do expect to get a few hours of sleep during that time... It's not a sex marathon lol

The "marathon" can continue when we wake up and shower together before or after breakfast...

Hummm, on this one, I always go with the flow. If a gentleman is interested in an overnight the first time around, I will suggest a 5 hour supper date (supper and private time). If I feel very comfortable with my gent during our time together and we both agree we would like to extend our evening and spend the night together, we do and we have a great time.

In this case, I ask my gent to prepare two seperate envelopes: one containing the five hour donation and a second one with the difference for the overnight.

This way he is prepared for either option and there are no mention of money.

• Like 2

Some excellent answers and feedback so far, and I greatly appreciate it. I should of mentioned at first, yes I agree about sleeping during sleep over, and don't expect the lady to go all night, shit,I could not perform for the entire 12 or 15 hours, and would expect some shut eye as well, especially getting ready for some morning sex :).

It would be a sensual time spooning beside a woman all night, with a hard-on, and then to wake up together and enjoy each others company and have breakfast together.

Keep the comments coming, there is something I will add when there is more input from more ladies, again thanks to those that have replied so far.

I have done a few overnights, all with the same gentlemen. They are a lot of fun if you have the right chemistry! I thinks rates, hours, etc. are best done on a case-by-case basis. There is something very special about having an intense sexual experience, and then falling asleep next to each other, only to wake up for more fun in the morning!

I go with 12 hours, although it's unlikely I'd be booting the gentlemen out the door as soon as 8am hit, for me it would be more about having a nice evening and a nice wakeup while still staying close to the agreed upon time

yes

Absolutely, and I don't understand why a gentlemen would choose a sleepover if he hadn't already met the lady. Chemistry is of utmost importance when spending such a long time period with someone

I don't advertise overnight rates, though I will sometimes do them as outcalls to the client's hotel.

I would not agree to a sleepover with someone I haven't met. Sleeping is an intimate thing, to me, and one in which I feel very vulnerable. Even in my "real" life, it takes quite awhile before I will allow someone to stay overnight with me or spend the night at his place.

I have sometimes seen someone for a five or six-hour evening date--dinner and private time--and then returned early in the morning to help him wake up and have breakfast together. I usually charge for two hours for that morning visit, though we may actually spend three hours together.

My rates are always all-inclusive.

Great thread Pete. I have enjoyed a couple day sessions but I have not experienced an all night session yet as a hobbyist. Something I have very seriously been considering lately so what a timely thread for me and very informative information from some wonderful ladies. :-) Thanks to Pete and the ladies. I know it is not an option now. I must do it...;-) lol

My question's are-

I will usually start my overnight date around 7 Pm and it will conclude closer to 9 am. 12 hours is usually a good figure to use since you can g to dinner, then have dessert, sleep, wake up have dessert again and then breakfast.

Yes, once I quote a rate, it's all inclusive. Some guys just think they can count up say 3-4 hours for an actual imtimate appt and then expect to just pay me $750-$1000 for me to stay the night. It doesn't work that way. You are also paying for my time and other obligations I am sacrificing to go on an overnighter.

Yes, this is very important. I once made the mistake of seeing a guy from out of town for an overnighter and had only met him once previously. While he seemed like a good client for a 2 hour appt, he wasn't on an overnighter. We would be having some play time and it was starting to get late. He already had 3 msogs and just as we were about to drift off to sleep, he would wake up and start grabbing me. Let's just say I did not sleep that night and this continued until 5 am in the morning. It didn't matter if he could perform or not. I had to make deals with myself to not look at the clock. I had maybe one hour of sleep the entire time and as I was going to take a shower, he wanted to do it again!! I said that I had to leave yet he wanted to have breakfast to which I declined. By this time, I was extremely agitated and wanted to get out of there. You don't want to see me when I've had no sleep.lol. Sleeping is a prerequisite which is why my overnight rates are lower.

I don't advertise it but will have an overnighter with a regular and someone that I am compatible with. Doing a 1 hour appt with someone and then doing a 12 hour appt with that same person can be completely different. There may be enough compatibility and plesantries but might not be enough for an overnight stay.

Another thing that is important to good sleepover date is conversation. It can't just one sided. Sometimes with clients I will repeat with here and there, I feel I do all the talking and then I will not say anything which will force them to say something to avoid awkward silence.lol. Not that I can't shut up on an appt but there has to be a dialogue at some point and not all sex related. This doesn't matter too much for a 1 hour or half hour appt but more than that, it does matter. And then I have regulars who I have a good time with all around and the hours go by too fast.

For a good regular, I will charge $1500 for an overnighter. If it's someone else, a little bit higher.. around the $1800 -$2000 mark. I will not do one with someone I don't know.

Budget being the major constraint for me (might have to stop seeing ladies for a couple months to save up LOL) but a sleep over is something I'd like to do

First, I would do it with a lady I know well enough that we would both be comfortable for twelve-fifteen hours together. (so far, for me, only one lady fits that criteria, and only because I've seen her a couple times, and a third time come May)

Second, it would be done at a nice hotel

Third, definitely we would have dinner out, and the next morning breakfast out. There are no ladies I've met that I would be embarrassed/ashamed if seen in public with them

Just some thoughts

RG

I will offer an overnight date to someone that I have met before, I will not offer it for a first visit.

My donation is all inclusive and my over nights range from 12-15hrs unrushed. Lots of factors vary depending on what the gentlemen is seeking on our evening arrangement.

I'd just like to point out, since there is so much talk about breakfast in this thread, that I make killer pancakes. Just sayin :D

I'd just like to point out, since there is so much talk about breakfast in this thread, that I make killer pancakes. Just sayin :D

Don't even get me started on my omelets and eggs benedict! ;)

Sorry, back to the thread...

What are people's thoughts on sleepovers, specifically should they only be done with a lady you have seen a couple times, or can it (I mean I know it can)...better put, should it be considered on a first time meeting?

Personally, I would like to see a lady at least two to three times before considering a sleepover. My thoughts, at least you know the lady, and she knows you, it isn't two strangers meeting for the first time and you both are comfortable enough with one another to spend an extended period of time together

RG

Honestly, if I were to arrange an overnight date, I wouldn't want it to be a sleepover so much as one of those amazing first dates where you stay up all night talking and don't even realize it 'til the sun comes up. Of course, that'd be nearly impossible to plan for, but it would work better with a couple who know each other just well enough to know it's worth trying, but not so well that they wouldn't have lots to talk about.

Guest f***2f***

Can I have cupcakes instead?? :dncdick:

Are the pancakes included in the price? lol Just kidding!!

Heehee, well my overnight rate IS all inclusive! ;)

Additional Comments:

Can I have cupcakes instead?? :dncdick:

We'd have to work off those extra calories after, but sure! ;)

I love sleepovers. I do need actual sleep during them though haha! I think I could do a sleepover with a first time client if we had a good connection over CERB first though pm's and knowing a bit about them through posts otherwise it would definetly be a repeat client only thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1