I have had a fair share of lapdance in my life and would be curious on how both guys and girls perceive a lapdance.

Guys: Do you like to touch her or to be touched by her? What part of her body do you like to feel? Do you enjoy her grinding on you? Etc...

Ladies: Does it turn you on to grind on a guy? Do you let him(or mind if he) grope you?

I don't want to seem to forward on this and you don't need to answer if you are uncomfortable to say.

I was simply remembering the last lapdance that I received from Megan(Megan's touch) and I must admit it was one of the best ever. She was very sensual and just her lapdance was enough for me to appreciate her qualities.

I have had a fair share of lapdance in my life and would be curious on how both guys and girls perceive a lapdance.

Guys: Do you like to touch her or to be touched by her? What part of her body do you like to feel? Do you enjoy her grinding on you? Etc...

Ladies: Does it turn you on to grind on a guy? Do you let him(or mind if he) grope you?

I don't want to seem to forward on this and you don't need to answer if you are uncomfortable to say.

I was simply remembering the last lapdance that I received from Megan(Megan's touch) and I must admit it was one of the best ever. She was very sensual and just her lapdance was enough for me to appreciate her qualities.

lol, I was always too scared to try and touch/caress the dancers when I had lap dances. I think the thought of the tank bouncer nearby scared me stiff and not in the good way lol

man, its been nearly a decade since I've been in a club

Guest Bri*****e Da****

As long as the gentleman I'm dancing for is, in fact, gentle and not too rough with his touching (the word groping carries a connotation of roughness, at least for me) then I do enjoy it, sometimes quite a bit if they have soft hands and do the right thing. I'm always a little bit taken aback when I am dancing for someone and they don't touch me. Their touch gives me a better idea of what they like and what parts of my body they appreciate the most, so I can tailor the dance to their preferences (ie. if someone is paying a lot of attention to my breasts, I'll give them more face time with the girls and spend less time turned around and bent over).

Guest **ng***1

I fondly remember many a good lapdance before they changed the laws. Jason's in Kanata had many really great dancers. On Sens game nights you could bring your game ticket after the game and get in without cover. Girls would come from Montreal for those nights. Those were the days.... I digress

To answer your question I enjoy both touching and being touched. Who wouldn't. Grinding is also welcome. There was a tall black lady at Jason's who I think after they closed went on to Barbs that would always finish on top sort of mish because the seats were like you were almost lying down anways, and usually grinding with a big kiss. I'll never forget her. I think she was from France. Too bad the laws changed.

I always let the ladies take the lead. they let me knowhow far I can go with body movement.

I agree, it's up to the lady...and I've gotten many compliments on how sensual I touch - so if the dancer can get lost in the moment when she's with me, all the better...it's all about the connection you make with another person imo.

Groping is so juvenile when being entertain by a beautiful lady, it shows lack of respect as far as I'm concerned.

I thoroughly enjoy the seductive touch by a gentle,soft strokes along her gorgeous legs,and perhaps her sides with your fingers.

I do like the first move created by the lady,then when words are exchanged, (of course very pleasant and complimentary), I would think the best position is when she is sitting on you,reverse cowgirl,then rubbing her back tightly up against your chest and you get smell how delicious she smells,her hair,her skin, and you whisper something very sexy in her ear, you look down at her amazing breasts,then when she moves off you there is that semi- stiffness:D, that moves you on to further dances,and more chat ;)

As long as the gentleman I'm dancing for is, in fact, gentle and not too rough with his touching (the word groping carries a connotation of roughness, at least for me) then I do enjoy it, sometimes quite a bit if they have soft hands and do the right thing. I'm always a little bit taken aback when I am dancing for someone and they don't touch me. Their touch gives me a better idea of what they like and what parts of my body they appreciate the most, so I can tailor the dance to their preferences (ie. if someone is paying a lot of attention to my breasts, I'll give them more face time with the girls and spend less time turned around and bent over).

Guest Bri*****e Da****
so what is considered OK in regards to touching in clubs these days?

It varies by girl, but must clubs in Ottawa have the following rules: no grinding, no straddling, one foot on the floor at all times, no oral contact (kissing, licking), and no touching between the legs. Still leaves plenty of room for some sexy fun though!

I would think the best position is when she is sitting on you,reverse cowgirl,then rubbing her back tightly up against your chest and you get smell how delicious she smells,her hair,her skin, and you whisper something very sexy in her ear, you look down at her amazing breasts,then when she moves off you there is that semi- stiffness:D, that moves you on to further dances,and more chat ;)

That's one of my favourites. ;)

It varies by girl, but must clubs in Ottawa have the following rules: no grinding, no straddling, one foot on the floor at all times, no oral contact (kissing, licking), and no touching between the legs. Still leaves plenty of room for some sexy fun though!

That's one of my favourites. ;)

I don't know about kissing several girls have kissed me with me not asking, but that might be because of the great back and shoulder massages that I give to the young lady who has the right chemistry with me.

I enjoy when a lady grinds on me and also when she will use her full body from the seam of my pants to beside my head just lightly touches me with her head and kisses my neck.