The (temporary) silence of Cato...

After several frustrating days of not being able to log on, or logging on but not being able to post, I finally seem to have the problem solved.

I wanted to thank mod, WIT, Secret Admirer, and Mistert, especially, who I was able to contact, for their help in sorting this out.

It was interesting that I was able to get into the chat room on one occasion, but that was as far as I could get before the website said i wasn't logged in.

Sorry for not responding to recent pm's and profile posts. I'll get caught up as soon as I can.

Edited by Cato

Funny thing about internet communities, one of could drop dead tomorrow and the rest of us would never know it. That person would just vanish without a trace.

Funny thing about internet communities, one of could drop dead tomorrow and the rest of us would never know it. That person would just vanish without a trace.

That's an interesting comment. I wonder if its worth actively posting when people drop off. I know that happens with the ladies. From my perspective, because no one who knows me is aware that I post, and since most of the folks here on cerb are anonymous, you really do drop off the radar if you dont post.

Well, we sure missed Cato for those few days.

When the old ticker stops ticking, PMs will come in, junk mail will explode my gmail accounts and... that's it! I'll miss the sweet ladies of cerb, though.

General: I have candidates in mind...

SA: Thank you! Great to be back!!