Repeat Visits vs. Variety

With the turn over in this business and new ladies entering it all the time you may never really get to this point.

Very good point. That said, and I don't mean this to sound elitist in any way, but I have pretty specific standards, so I am more constrained by money than by time since there are only a handful of women who I yearn to visit with. And the high turnover is great for people who prefer variety, since there is obviously new talent coming in often.

Very good point. That said, and I don't mean this to sound elitist in any way, but I have pretty specific standards, so I am more constrained by money than by time since there are only a handful of women who I yearn to visit with. And the high turnover is great for people who prefer variety, since there is obviously new talent coming in often.

This post says it for all. I have been fortunate to have met someone who has been one of the most consistant providers in my area. I prefer the connection we have developed over almost 5 years now. When she retires or moves, I will test the waters until I meet someone that provides that same connection.

G.A.

Used to enjoy variety and it is a learning experience; there are good and bad.

But now, having been in the hobby a good while, I am a repeater although I do not hobby as much as before.

But if I call a lady, I will call one I have seen before and enjoyed her company.

There are many new ladies I see and yes, I find them attractive and interesting but, I already met good ladies with whom I am satisfied so, why take a chance again? Been there done that.

Plus, the relationship that tends to develop over time with these ladies is priceless to me.

I used to be a variety guy, and still am one: but the only good that comes from seeing variety is that you find out that you should stick with a few good ones that you already know. If you're getting a certain level of service from a certain small set of providers, don't expect to get the same level from a wider set.

"The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" to use a older sports broadcasting term from the ABC Wide World of Sports days comes to mind. What I'm learning from this site that the homework capability that this site provides, saves a whole bunch of guessing - no guarantees but sure improves the odds of a warm, thought provoking incredible satisfying SAFE experience - repeat at your own risk / reward.

Musings from a guy with ecletic & sensual interests

I prefer variety based on my regular visit of MP. I usually receive more friendly chat than having an intimate finish during repeat visits. I rarely visit SP, but I do agree repeat visits absolutely enhanced the session in most cases.

However one of my favorite SP is a rare case. I visit her more than 5 times within 2 months because I obsessed her face and body, but her enthusiasm didn't improve at all, kinda sad.

Variety is the spice of life!!!

Exactly!!!

The reason I started hobbying a few years ago was for the thrill and excitement of meeting an SP for the first time. The rush of adrenaline when you approach the door to meet someone new for a sensual encounter, is all part of the experience.

While I love the variety and the discovery of that next SP/encounter, great pleasure can come from repeating with an SP that you enjoyed your time with, and connected with. But I will always look forward to that next first encounter.

my background is fundamentalist religion, so even though I'm no longer held down by superfluous restrictions

You lost me there. . . . does your religion exert an influence on your hobbying? If so, interesting dilemma

Guest tr*****e
You lost me there. . . . does your religion exert an influence on your hobbying? If so, interesting dilemma

No, no... I was just pointing out that it shaped my thought process and leanings, that's all. Though I'm not religious now, I sometimes wonder about how others in this business handle that part of life.

BTW, I'm not against anyone's religion, as long as they respect differences that others hold. I've some things happen on this board, but flaming over religion is not one of them, and I'm glad for that.

Variety is the SPice of life! That is definately why I hobbie.

Repeating is the ultimate compliment to an SP I can truely give. So far, only 1 has received such compliment. I'd like to "pay" compliments to 2 other, however, they've moved on from the business, or is no longer available.

Some more thoughts. I'm a mixture of both. I have one lady, who in two weeks I will have had the pleasure of seeing for the third time. There are a couple others I will see again, because the time with them the first time was great. And then there are others who because there was either no chemistry or the encounter was plain out bad, I'd never see again.

And for me, the time together is far more than the sexual aspect. The chemistry/conversation/social aspect...don't know the right word to encompass all of it is just, if not more important, at least for me, than the physical

I do see ladies I haven't seen before, because variety is the spice of life so to speak...but I do some checking first (ie CERB), to make sure our time together will be mutually beneficial. But there is also a different, but great feeling waiting for a lady you have seen before.

Some ramblings

RG