Guest AdamK

What's this thread about? Gym's where you workout naked??? When you think about it we're all naked at the gym when we use the shower facilities.

Guest o*****24

Something just seems very wrong about this! You the line from Seinfeld about good naked and bad naked? I think this gets filed under bad naked.

Something just seems very wrong about this! You the line from Seinfeld about good naked and bad naked? I think this gets filed under bad naked.

Haha perfect analogy! Naked elliptical, naked aerobics.... very, very bad naked!

it would end up being all the naked guy's looking to see naked women that avoid the spot......not a good secen at all.....

Guest W***ledi*Time
All I have to say is that they'd better be sitting on towels when using that equipment!!!

Yup, the use of a towel is indispensible nudist etiquette. Nudists take the obligatory towel everywhere with them, and always place their towel on furniture where they are sitting, etc. The towel is clearly visible in the photo that accompanies the news article:

_52300832_nakedgym.jpg

ugh no thanks. I like running around naked but not the gym...and at the price I am paying my lululemon pant and how good they make my ass look...no thanks again

Now this is freedom! (Nude gyms aren't for me..but)

I have been to nudist events! The nudest events are always the happiest-go-lucky people and we always have a great time being naked. The crowd has a great mix of ages, races and professions and none of that matters because when we're there, no one is a brand name or care where you live or about your personal life. It's a place without cares or judgment. A place where awesomeness can prevail, come together and are joined by bearing it all - sharing a very special moment of intimate interest.

Very cool.

Guest s****i*

I would never ask for a spot... ever... not even with a barbell across my throat. I'm pretty sure whoever tried to help me would die.

ugh no thanks. I like running around naked but not the gym...and at the price I am paying my lululemon pant and how good they make my ass look...no thanks again

You've got it backwards, Malika. It's your ass that makes the pants look good!