Beautiful bad ass Bella on LL

Most of her recons as Bella or Sarah are in regards to her days as a provider, or as a domme. She does still do femdom (has ads on LL in the fetish category), but I’m about 98% sure she’s retired as a provider. I see you pulled her ad from the massage section, so I’ll give you a bit of a summary. Her location is indeed extremely nice, a little bit slightly out of the way if you don’t have a car, but excellent and super-clean building. She doesn’t text, only communicates in person on phone. She’s young (30?), energetic, and often described as quirky. Pictures are accurate, though perhaps flattering. Very attractive lady IMO though. She gives good massages, a bit more deep than you might expect. As mentioned, I don’t think she does full service anymore, but I’m confident you’ll be happy at the end. Call her up, talk to her, see if she’s a match! She’s very good at communication. I would recommend you do read through the recommendation page, though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1