What are your some of your idiosyncracies

Even if there is a very little bit of pee left from someone who forgot to flush the toilet before me, I have to flush. I cannot do my business until then.

I always check behind the shower curtain if it's closed when I walk in the bathroom. Have this nagging fear that someone might have hid there at a very awkward time and spring out at the most inopportune moment.

I check the back seat of my car before heading of. I am happy to see I'm not the only one.

I am an extremely neat person; a place for everything and everything in its place. Every spring I realize that this is not entirely true. I am anal enough to jump on the spring cleaning bandwagon and whole heartedly embark on a yearly regime. I try not to overwhelm myself and schedule tasks. This week is drawers. I can't believe how many drawers I have. These drawers tend to collect the stuff that don't really have a place! Today I found 18 sunglasses cases but so far have only found two pairs of actual glasses, at least 20 emery boards that are of no use, some perfume and lotion samples saved from magazines and a few random buttons that could have never come from an article of clothing I have ever owned. Guess I am a secret hoarder!? Lol

being alone for the majority of my day, I constantly talk to myself..

What do you and .......You talk about Meg ?? Hmmm ?? hehe

I work alone most days so I tend talk to myself too ..... I swear a lot at work when I am talking to myself so I have ACDC so loud I really can't hear what I am saying and that way I can't hear my own potty mouth ;) but I am sure it is an awesome conversation.