Suggestions for expert in Oral art

Hi:

I have a penchant for Oral and wonder if anyone has suggestions who may be most amenable to just providing oral for the whole session. Someone who can bring you to the brink, then bring you back without going over then do it all over again. I am very discrete , obviously I am not going to get into details before I meet my lovely provider so your recommendations as to who has a love for the oral arts will a least give me a shortlist to pursue.

thanks everyone for this board and your contributions!

Welcome to the board.

All the great ladies who have numerous positive reviews on this board can probably accommodate if you ask. That is one of the reason they are so well reviewed is because they can adjust to the various clients requests, up to a limit. After all we all have our thing and that is why most don't enjoy the mechanical style of service which is not very adaptive.

One thing you failed to mention is what type you are looking for, CBJ or BBBJ. That differs depending on the SPs. Not everyone gives BBBJ and it can also depend on the client. As a first timer you may very well have to settle for CBJ. So you need to make sure you specify when you get in touch via e-mail. Most ladies will not discuss services over the phone for legal issues.

Check the recommendtions in the Ottawa section and feel free to PM if you have further questions.

Note: As it is often written, you pay those wonderful ladies for their time and companionship. Don't expect cheaper donations because you only want oral and I wouldn't even ask for a deal. If you do it is very likely you will not get a reply.

Edited by loneskater
Added note.

Everyone likes it a little different, some hard and rough some soft and slow, this not easy to recommend on. One place that you could look is Marie Sole you can read more about her in the Massage section as she does not offer FS however oral skills are off the chart both giving and receiving, the other ladies that I would recommend if you are a giver are Victoria Valentine and Cat both ladies have some extensive talents at giving and receiving that are worth a visit.

Yes my bad you are correct, it was an underwear slip! but that's my secret. She is also on my friends list to make sure we are about the same one.

Guest gagagaga

I was with Veronica last week and it was easily the best oral I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!