Jasmin Thai

Avg. of 10 Recommendations

Guest d*k***

Already booked multiple hours with Jasmine...always money well spent...if I could, I'd book her every day....

i wished she would make a visit to New Brunswick....all the reviews & comments are always excellent....i wish i could get away & see her a good 3 hour drive 1 way for me....

I agree, I did email her but did not get a response, I think she would do very well here in NB.

i wished she would make a visit to New Brunswick....all the reviews & comments are always excellent....i wish i could get away & see her a good 3 hour drive 1 way for me....

Worth the drive.

Trust me.

I agree, she only seems to visit NS, not sure why she does not come here.

Saw Jasmin again tonight and she was even better than i remember! A true GFE ,Heck she was better than any girlfriend I ever had. What more can I say , she is absolutely gorgeous ,sexy an amazing body and a smile that would sink a ship! Can't wait to see her again!!!!

I can't get a hold of her, could someone ask her to come to NB, I am sure she would do well, aren't many, if any Asian SP's coming this way.

Based on her pics and recos, I had very high expectations for my encounter with Jasmin Thai. They were easily surpassed.

This woman has the most amazing body of anybody I've ever seen. Add to that spectacular skills and a very easygoing and sweet personality, and you've got the total package.

Within 15 minutes of leaving her room, I had to re-book for later that night.

I'll be saving my pennies to ensure I'm ready to visit her several times when she returns.

hey...,, many girls turned me down before coz im 25.. they want men +30,,, so i wonder does she offer her service to a certain age or not??

I saw Jasmin on her most recent visit to Halifax. After reading the recos on this site, I thought I had a pretty good idea what to expect. The actual experience was beyond my wildest expectations. Jasmin is breathtakingly beautiful - and hot- and very very willing to please. I just hope that I am going to be in town the next time she is in Halifax.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.