Are there any SP or does anybody know a SP who is into fantasy wrestling around Moncton? 

Some state fetish friendly and some have offered just  to get an meeting but I haven't found any who advertise or are experience in wrestling.  Feel free to PM me with responses.

• Like 1

I’d check with MsManda. She is based out of Halifax but makes the occasional trip to Moncton.

Check out her twitter account msmandahfx She has done breath play stuff on there so she would probably be your best bet. Never met her but she has many happy clients so I say she would be worth the visit.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the good words, Rbrott! 

I may be able to help you with your fetish, area506guy 🙂

My twitter does have some pics of my scissoring experiences, and I have been known to subdue a subject or two 😈

Feel free to send a note with any questions, if you think I may tickle your fancy hehe 

Edit: I'm not sure if she visits NB, but I have a sexy feeling that AshleyAngel4U may offer a fantasy wrestling experience as well 🙂

Edited by MsManda
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 4:06 PM, Rbrott said:

I’d check with MsManda. She is based out of Halifax but makes the occasional trip to Moncton.

Check out her twitter account msmandahfx She has done breath play stuff on there so she would probably be your best bet. Never met her but she has many happy clients so I say she would be worth the visit.

Thank you Rbrott, great recommendation.