Avg. of 39 Recommendations

I have just arrived home from an appointment with PrettyPaige and the praise she gets here can not begin to describe fully what this lady is! Anyone drawn to her will instantly wish life had cast them another chance at youth and love with a woman like Paige!

I am hesitant to write about my encounter for personal reasons, but maybe someone else will see and identify with what I will try to describe. This may add a new dimension to previous testimonials.

Have you even shown up for a game & not been there?? I just threw my..., not (A), noT (B) NOT © maybe worst than D game No excuses here. I have wanted to play in the big game for so long and when I got the call-up to the big leagues I choked! Yes I was playing wounded (Frozen shoulder) but there can never ever be an excuse for not skating.

I was there and in pleasure that only a woman as patient as Paige can bring out from the lifeless dick corpse. Gentleman. OMG it happened to ME... I could not perform..... You find your head spinning and panicking and and the death spiral increases.

THis woman/tiger would NOT give up! She fought threw for me.....

THere was a turning point, that as long as I live I will always remember. I had booked an "extreme" encounter for the BBBJ but mostly for the GREEK!. Paige was working her oral healing. She looked up at me with those sexy eyes. With 1/2 limp Mr floppy, balls deep, and begged me to "F" her ass... "I want you to take my ass as hard as you can".. OMG after throwing the first 80 minutes of the game she brought me to life like a zombie in a graveyard!

Her shaved kitty is so muscular and tight that I told her there was NO way I was gunna be able to complete the full game. Again she would NOT let me down. She kept me motivated with her intoxicating sexuality and verbal queues that would make a sailor blush. OMG, She should have been a pron star! She is to me now! She instinctively knew that her earlier verbal coaching changed the game so she got back to it. I have a new appreciation for dirty talk.

With that she flipped off, jumped to the edge of the bed on all fours, reached back and pulled open her cheeks. The coaching technique that followed you will need to go experience yourself. This woman ENJOYS GREEK! FOR REAL! She groaned as I pushed forward and she then demanded a rough ride. I was concerned as this was my first visit and we were without lube. The thought of taking her hard.... pain for anyone, is NOT what I was looking for. Well with Paige coaching, it became clear that my only hope was to get in the game & take her hard, as she yelled for more.... We finished the game, but the finale add all credit goes to Paige! I didn't think that any woman actually enjoyed Greek. I thought the odd one would tolerate it for the $$. Paige set the pace and banged back at me harder than I would ever have dared previously.

Game Summary. Paige is and always will be the first star. I didn't deserve to be on the ice with this star. I will be forever grateful for my chance at the big leagues and I will dream of a day where I may once again get my chance to play with Paige!

Paige (personal note) you would have had every right to bring out the shalaly. If I get the chance again IOU and I will do anything to make it right.

Always try to end on happy note:

Should Heidi'sPlayhouse / Olivia read this. Please please come back to Ottawa. Paige says she would love to "dance" with you. If god were to grant me the chance to see these two woman together and even offer me the slightest attention it would likely be the death of me. But what a way to go!!

For you high rollers who get to have this lady accompany you for long weekends to the South, I'll be scratching Loto cards dreaming of wisking this prize out from under you and never looking back... (gotta have a goal in life)

OK... Now go easy on me... U have all been there, wether by booze of other means.

Thanks again Paige

Ziggy

I'm having a hard time writing a review here as I don't know what to say. Paige has left me breathless so I'll just ramble on a bit.

I had been considering stopping seeing anyone much over $$ as I only had a rare experience or two where I felt it was worth it. I decided that every CERB member can't be wrong and I should give Paige a try.

You know when you go to see a movie and you've heard all the hype and you see it and even if the movie is like, 7/10 you feel disappointed because you had built up such a high expectation? Well, I was expecting great service from Paige and she blew me away. She was unbelievable.

I asked her to try and explore my fetish/fantasies so I saw Mistress Paige tonight. She was great. We talked briefly about what we'd try out and then she got down to ordering me to please her. That's what I was there for, to please my Mistress, so I of course dove in and did (if I do say so myself) a pretty good job of it. My Mistress seemed to enjoy it anyway =). PistolPete has a much more colourful account of a session with Mistress Paige and my storytelling could never live up to that but my session was generally along those lines but of course customized for my wishes - to please my Mistress!

(If you have specific questions PM me)

Everything I have heard of Paige is true, she's one of the hottest women I've ever seen, great to chat with and loves her job!

Paige can only be spoken of in superlatives. There is no "second" or "almost" about her. A m a z i n g lady.

Guest i***k***

It's dark and cold outside as I watch the fireplace flicker while soft music plays in the background, lights appear in my driveway and a car pulls to a stop. She's here I say to myself and the doorbell rings. Opening the door pretty Paige steps in and grabs me close kissing me deeply, tongue darting out pushing into my mouth as my hands find there way to her ass, gently squeezing it.

Leading her to the kitchen we catch up since our last visit as I open some wine. Paige hops up on the counter, pretty feet dangling, a low cut top displaying her large firm breasts and stunning cleavage. Sipping wine we kiss, tongues playfully touching, my hands massaging her ass pulling her to me as her hands run through my hair. I have a surprise for you she says. I brought the outfit you gave me last visit that we didn't have a chance to try out. The fishnet bodysuit!!! Damn I'd had some pretty intense dreams about Paige's lovely body encased in a full fishnet bodysuit... Now I would get to see it.

Do you want me to put it on now? she says as she smiles devilishly. Yes! Not wanting to let go of her I give her a quick kiss as she heads down the dark hallway to the bathroom to get ready. Heading to my bedroom I light some candles and check to make sure everything is in order. Back to the living room I go, sitting down on the sofa, sipping wine as I wait for my Valentines Day gift to come back to me.

The bathroom doors opens and a dark shadow walks down the dimly lit hallway towards me. As Paige enters the living room her lith body framed by the fishnet bodysuit she is wearing becomes visible. Her beautiful breasts pressed tightly against the material, nipples poking through causing my cock to twitch. Paige twirls and asks me if I like the fact that the bodysuit is crotchless, you can fuck me in it she whispers. My cock is now demanding to be let out of my jeans, Paige senses this, smiling she tells me to strip.

Now free of my cloths we start to kiss, tongues playfully touching, my hands roaming over her beautiful body, squeezing a breast, then gripping her ass cheek. Dropping to her knees Paige starts to kiss, lick and suck on my cock. Such an amazing sensation and a beautiful view. Her soft black hair running between my fingers as she prepares my cock for the main event. Shall we christen your new bedroom set? she says. At this point I really didn't want to go anywhere except into her tight hot wet pussy, on the hardwood floor in front of the fireplace, but the bed is so much softer.

We head down the hallway and climb onto my bed. Paige looking glorious in the black fishnet, stretched out with her legs slightly parted. Her shaved pussy glistening in the candlelight demanded immediate attention and I kissed my way down. Slowly I started licking her clit as my middle finger penetrated her rubbing slowly on her g-spot. Licking faster and rubbing harder Paige grabs the back of my head as her moans intensify, oh god I'm cumming she moans as she shudders against my face.

Giving her a deep kiss she tells me she wants me to fuck her now. Putting on my tuque she spreads her long legs presenting her beautiful pussy. Rubbing the head of my cock on her clit I finally enter her as she gasps. Hot, wet and very tight... her pussy grips my cock as I thrust into her gently, rocking slowly as her legs grab me close. I want you to bend me over the bed and fuck me from behind she says, while watching in the big mirror. Taking her from behind I look at the mirror as Paige softly moans for me to fuck her hard. Her tits held tightly by the fishnet suit sway ever so slight as I pound her from behind. Her firm ass bouncing up and down on my cock.

I want to look at her face, see her beautiful liquid brown eyes again as we fuck so I lay her down on the bed and take her missionary again. Slowly at first then with long hard stokes. Paige moaning, begging me to fuck her hard, telling me she likes it when I fuck her hard, that my cock feels so good right now. She's soaking wet and my cock is sliding in and out so easily now. I pick up the pace and head over the edge, groaning as I cum, continuing to pound her until my energy is spent. Relaxing in each others arms we make small talk and enjoy the rest of our time together, a gentle touch here and a light kiss there.

Quality, beauty and sensuality, this is PrettyPaige.

One often overlooked, but in my opinion important attribute, Paige is very intelligent and intellectually curious.

On every level she is a great lover.:-)

This fine lady has over 18,000 views, 9 pages of threads all about her pure sexyness and her sure delight to keep men satisfied:twisted:.

One day someone may write "Paiges Diary's" a small book on her erotic play time with men in Ottawa, I know it would be a best seller;-)

I know it would be a best seller;-)

and full of excitement, sure to be a paige turner :) get it page turner... ahhh

Boys you all know how to treat a girl oh so right, I really do love you...

Guest f***2f***

I foresee a new novel in the "Confessions of a....." genre

"Confessions of a Paige turner!"

sub title The True Adventures of a Hot Ottawa SP"

Let me start off by saying Wow! Paige is one very hot sexy lady, the type that every guy has been looking for forever but rarely finds. She's one in a million and am really happy I finally met her. I tried to connect with her a few times in the past and due to my scheduling was never able to get a mutually convenient time.

That all changed on Monday when I met her for the first time...I'd have to say it was probably the best hour of my life...She is such a Hottie!

Got to her place which was easy to find and made my way to her door....knocked and then was introduced to one of the most gorgeous ladies in Ottawa.

We introduced ourselves and embraced in some awesome hugs and kisses. She was dressed in a sexy robe and had a really sexy red bra and panty set underneath. She is so hot. She's about 5'9", beautiful face, a hot hard body, beautiful breasts, really nice bum and an awesome personality. She's really warm, friendly, funny and totally into wanting to be there with you.

I jumped in the shower and then met her in her liar. We started off with some more long hot kisses and man does she have awesome lips and a tongue that knows what its doing. I could kiss her for hours. I'm 6'3" so being able to stand up kissing and hugging her without bending over was fabulous. When you look at Paige she is like a goddess....dark skin (80% Brazilian) beautiful soft smooth skin, a very hard body and a bum that is to die for...I constantly found myself grabbing it pulling her in closer to me.

Removing her top revealed the most beautiful breasts and nipples I have ever seen. Her nipples are so responsive and they just love to be touched licked and sucked. I'd say they are probably 3 smarties....incredible...and they love attention. Then I removed her panties to reveal a reallllly nice shaved kitty that likes lots of attention. Paige was really into it and her moaning drove me wild.

We finally made it onto the bed and continued more hot kisses and rubbing our bodies against each other....then she went down on Mr. Happy who was very happy by this point. She started off slow and worked me into a frenzy....wow- definitely orally gifted...lol Then it was my turn - daty with Paige is awesome....making my way from kissing her down to her breasts, then her gorgeous tight abs (nicest flat tummy i've seen) and then down to her sweet pussy. She loves daty and got so hot and wet...she seemed to love what my tongue and fingers were doing to her and she came wildly. I then took her from behind and that was so good....a beautiful ass to cushion you as I thrust deep inside her....She has the nicest butt to do doggie on....really good. Then had her sit on my face for some more daty and then we ended with some really hot wild sex with me on top. She is really responsive! Ended with some cuddling and talking and need to say that she is not a clock watcher...she's really into the session and is a true GFE.

The best in Ottawa!

I had the opportunity to meet Paige on Friday that just passed. Paige thank you the hour that we spent together. As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted with a big beautiful smile, hello and a kiss. I knew as soon as that door opened I was walking into heaven.

Paige does not only know how to kiss, she also has 2 cute dogs... and I love dogs.. big animal lover here

We had gotten engaged in a kissing session for a couple of minutes until we decided to hit the bedroom. I was still in awe of how sexy she looks and her physique. Nice triceps, abs, shoulders etc.

We got to the bedroom and we engaged in some more kissing until she decided it was time to get undressed. Paige was the first to take her clothes off and I followed right after.

After several minutes of kissing she decided it was time to move the needle forward and step it up a notch. Paige went down there for a few minutes and she could have stayed there the whole time as it felt that good. Paige is orally gifted for sure. I had enough and wanted to taste that nicely shaved Kitty. I was down there for several minutes…. But could have been down in that treasure for hours. Moaning and moaning until she came. So up I came for air and we decided it was time to get to it.

Up I go and we start off in the missionary position for several minutes, until it’s time for her to giddy up on me… a position that I truly love. As she rode me for awhile I kept playing with her breasts and smacking that sexy ass of hers which she loves.

It was not long before we were back to missionary until I came to the finish line and Paige was begging me to cum on her. I could not hold it anymore and blew it on her breasts.

She had warned me to get lots of sleep before I came to see her which is cute. I did not get lots of sleep but after seeing her…. Sleep did not matter J

Paige is one in a million and I will for sure repeat. It was worth every second of that hour we spent together and a true GFE/PSE.

Ban is correct….. the best in O-town.

What a week. I thought I had already had my treat for the week, and God what a treat, but when the opportunity for a saturday night rendezvous with Paige came up I had to act. Having read her reviews, and seen her pictures, I thought I had a pretty good idea what I was in store for. Boy was I wrong. A recurring theme for Paige is that her pictures do not do her justice, and I would have to agree. She is even more gorgeous in person, and I cant say enough about her body. I love long legs, and a great ass, and Paige has the most gorgeous long legs, and an absolutely world class ass. This lady takes care of herself and it shows. An incredible kisser, her oral skills are amazing. Unrushed and very accomodating Paige allowed me to explore every inch of her incredibly delicious body, and judging by her response she certainly seemed to enjoy herself.

I had lots of plans for Paige, unfortunately the time went by so fast that I did not have a chance to experience all of Paige's incredible talents, and she is so talented. I will definitely see this beauty again.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Having arrived in Ottawa for a week's vacation, the first stop on my list of "must" experiences while in town (as recommended by the Cerb Tourist Bureau on this very thread) was Pretty Paige. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few days ago. So now here I am, singing from the same paige in the hymn book as all her other fans have been.

"Pretty?" Yes ... she's so pretty ... she's so pretty ... pretty AWESOME!

When the appointed time arrived, Paige welcomed me into her apartment and briefly introduced me to her three charming puppies. I confess that I am unable to recall the dogs' names, however -- since I found myself somewhat distracted at the time by the grace of their mistress, whose own charms appeared to be in imminent danger of spilling out of her cute little robe.

After some pleasant, relaxing, and engaging conversation, which was punctuated by the bewitchment of Paige's particularly tasty kissing, I found my hands running amok of their own accord. That tantalizing robe parted, and then came off.

WOW!

The work Paige puts into her beautiful wonderland of a body is clearly evident. Combine that diligence with her bountiful natural inheritance, and Paige's physical assets are stunning. A mere sampling of her most exciting bits: fabulous velvety skin; superbly toned musculature; tastefully proportioned breasts with stupendous, elastic nipples. Perfect toes. The caboose to end all cabooses. And don't forget those mesmerizing, twinklingly mischievous eyes!

Of course the list of exciting bits doesn't end there. Oh, my no. When that dainty fairy that is tattooed on Paige's right thigh takes its whimsical parting flight from the safe haven of the tattooed flower on Paige's left thigh, well ... let's just say that her truly captivating assets only then are blossoming into full evidence ...

Equally demanding of mention is that Paige is a very vocal, demonstratively responsive, assertive, and enthusiastic companion and partner. Her attitude is positive, and her outlook is can-do. Her energy is unflagging. Her deft touch kept me positively twitching ... and twitching ... and ... well, you get the picture.

Paige, you are a lovely person -- and one smokin' hot lady. It was a privilege to be able to spend some time with you, and enjoy your five-star customer service. This particular tourist couldn't imagine a better, or more thorough, welcome to Ottawa!

Paige...you sound like one wild sexy goddess who should make her way to Winnipeg and share all the many womanly talents you obviously are gifted with.

I am always game for traveling, I have never been to Winnipeg, I think its about time to head out that way... kisses

Let us know when you are coming this way.....you will have no problem filling up your dance card....just save one for me....you sexy goddess

I wanted to write a recommendation as the person who convinced Paige to do nude personal training. I wanted to review (ok brag) about my creation. First a little background I saw Paige twice at her Downtown location. I did not review that encounter till now as it was not a standard get together in that it involved bondage I would have given it a perfect 10. I wasn?t sure if Paige was comfortable with me reviewing her bondage sessions.

On the second encounter I asked to extend the time and she said that normally she would love to but she was a Personal Trainer and had a Personal training class. Therefore unfortunately we could not extend our time.

Long story short we arranged to have at my house a personal training session with a 2 hour PSE to follow. After we had made the arrangements I emailed her and asked if she would consider doing the personal training session in the nude. Paige was hesitant at fist. She wanted to make sure that I would respect her as a Personal Trainer. She takes personal training very seriously and expects you to also. I have had clothed session since at a gym and nude secession at my house and I always keep it very professional during the training session. Let me warn all you guys looking for clothed or naked personal training she is a ?slave driver?/?dominatrix? ?or what ever metaphor you want to use. If you are looking for an easy personal training session with some great eye candy; LOOK ELSWHERE. While the eye candy is amazing it is anything but easy.

For me I want a personal trainer that will push me beyond my comfort zone and my previous believed limits. I find that when she is asking me to do many more crunches that I thought was my limit, concentrating on a pussy instead of the pain helps. The fact that, in the back of my head I know later I am going to fuck that pussy all the better. I am not rich enough to afford a GFE after every personal training session but still I know that latter that day or latter that month I will get to fuck that pussy. All in all I am so focused on the pussy it allows me to do more crunches then I ever though possible. Now while clothed sessions are good and there is still some of the pussy distraction I find my results with nude training are far better than clothed training. For me its all about the distraction. Look at the pussy think about the pussy forget the pain. Once we got into the grove Paige was very good at moving to maximize exposure. She rotated her body and moved so that I could concentrate on her body and not on the pain of the pushup or what ever medieval torture she was inflicting at the moment. A couple of times between exercises I grabbier bum for a few seconds and that was the extent of contact during the training session. Please guys back me up prove that we can act like mature adults while being ordered around by a naked women we really want to fuck.

part 2 to follow...

I think I am at 5 training secessions now and the last one I only mildly felt the next day. The first few I could diagram every muscle on my body for 2 or 3 days. Muscles I did not know I had were sore. Over the past 10 years I have hired 5 or 6 different personal trainee?s and I can say with out a doubt she pushed me the hardest and was the best looking by far. When it comes to personal training she knows her stuff. She is no dumb blond. Again guys back me up prove that we can listen and learn from a naked women who is extremely gorgeous and intelligent. Come on guys we can use both heads at the same time I know we can.

Also if you can afford it and have a GFE/PSE secession afterwards well there is nothing quite like fucking the ass of the woman that just made every muscle in your body ache.

And trust me no matter how tired she makes you during the workout she is so good that once you have had a shower and get into bed you?ll find energy reserves you didn?t know you had. Personally I give a PSE encounter after a nude training secession with Paige an 11 out of 10 but then I will admit I may be a little biased. Needless to say I have already booked my repeat session. Also I think it is needless to say YMMV. If you can think with both heads at the same time then I am sure you will not be disappointed.

As for the bondage sessions well those have all been amazing I will focus on the first sessions we had as it is easiest o describe. And the least personal kink specific.

I arrived at her apartment and she let me in. We talked then moved into the bedroom. I undressed her and she undressed me just the way I like it. I opened my bag of toys that I had brought and pulled out my rope and cuffs. I proceeded to start the very mundane process of tying up a beautiful woman. It was a chore but some how I suffered through it. Once I had her all tied up I fed her after 8 chocolates. I then poured chocolate sauce on her pussy and had a wonderful snack. Next it was time to get down to business I had her tied in a legs to ears type of configuration and it allowed for dual entry.

She is wonderful in bed normally and tied up she is even better. (IMHO YMMV). After a while it was time for a change. I released her enough that she could perform a full contact sexy lap dance. That segued into a nice deep bbbj. I then played hide the fingers. We finished up with another round of bondage this time doggy style.

Personally all my kinks and fantasies were explored and played with and I had an amazing time. I give it an 11 out of 10.

....BUT yet I think I should talk a little about this great, beautiful, hot, cute and sexy lady (Note: Not all the women in the world fit all the adjectives I have mentioned above). Had a wonderful time with Paige today. Oh my goodness me I have been schooled on how to kiss a lady. I could just kiss her all day long without even taking a break to breathe. What an amazing kisser. OH YES my friends it was that great! Seductive, Sexy and Silky Smooth Skin and I was done! NO wait a minute not that fast...More kisses are in order ;). She is so unbelievably HOT that you wouldn't need a jacket on the freakin north pole.

She has "THE" beautiful smile with a body of a goddess. If I had three wishes I would wish Super 7, 649 OR a JACKPOT only so that I can take her for a month long vacation. She is smart, has traveled a lot and has adorable pets. Oh did I mention a great conversationalist. I gotta tell ya fellas she is a keeper.

Hmmm see what started out to be a little talk turned out to be large textual discussion. This is what happens when one talks about Paige. She is just that GREAT!

P.S. KISSES my lady your admirer ;)

I love passionate strong kissers that grab on to me and hold me so tight I can barely breath, you where a very energetic and truly strong lover....

Kisses

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.