I am guessing this is Bonnie is also Bonnie Boobs who was been around for a while. If so she was at EC close to a decade ago. Very nice lady, particularly is you like matures  but she is not 49. 

I saw her a few years ago.  It was ok, she's got a good body for her age.  But the incall and service were just ok.  You can tell right away she's a smoker, as her voice was pretty rough, so that wasn't a plus for me.  So, I've never been inclined to repeat.

I used to see her at EB/TO and enjoyed her there. She was a real MILF, and I saw her at the rink once and at the LC once in my area, which was a perv turn on for me LOL. Anyway, tried her at her private residence after she left EB/TO. Was very disappointed. She seemed to want to get it over with, she moaned REALLY loud and fake even though I tried to get her to chill out. Her raspy voice and brunette looks, and of course her great knockers were a real plus for me. Was thinking I might have caught her on a bad day and always thought I would go back but haven't had the chance. Actually when she went private I really wanted to be a regular, but it never turned out. I would guess she is between 50-60, probably 52-57.

Have seen her a few times- nice lady. She does smoke so there always is a faint smell, but not offensive ( YMMV ) Lol

I would say she is North of 49 for sure, but great shape for her vintage. I have found her to be very reliable. You could do much worse...just sayin...

On 1/17/2020 at 1:16 PM, Echo9 said:

Have seen her a few times- nice lady. She does smoke so there always is a faint smell, but not offensive ( YMMV ) Lol

I would say she is North of 49 for sure, but great shape for her vintage. I have found her to be very reliable. You could do much worse...just sayin...

Have you seen her recently? I would like to give her another try.