I am curious. Do men over 40 prefe girls under 25 or......

Chemistry trumps age.

There is a quote from an old Peter Sarstedt song about 30 being "a most desirable age". As a starting point it may work, but in the end age is so variable a predictor of chemistry I would say note it, but ignore it if that suits.

CB

Edited by Code Blue
poor grammar

I have seen all ages but if i know your under 25 i won't see you...even 25 is a little iffy.. my preferred age of the gentlemen is my age and up...that's just preferred..as long as there is chemistry and the man is a gentleman then 25 and up is fine..besides it's fun teaching the younger ones some things..hehe

my preferred age of the gentlemen is my age and up...

If a lady never tells her age, and a gentleman never asks, then how does this work?

:-)

CB

• Like 2

I have met all ages (18 - 48) and it all boils down to attitude. Some of my best sessions have come from younger although I can't recall a bad session from the ladies 35 plus.

I have found it interesting to hear many providers prefer older guys (plus 30's) for various reasons.

Edited by Butterfly Kisses

I have found it interesting to hear many providers prefer older guys (plus 30's) for various reasons.

I do not want to offend any younger men here on the board...but in my experience and also from talking to others SP younger guys are more likely to ask for discount and be rude then men over 30.

Reason why? Well most of men in their 20's are still maybe student, just starting their work, family and maybe paying some school debt...therefore they have less disposable income then let's say someone of 40 years old that have been working for 15 years.

Also...some assume that because they are young, they are automatically good looking and it wouldn't be work for us, but fun and we should do them for free or even pay them since we will have such a good time.

Don't get me wrong, you have some assholes in all ages range, but it just seem to happen that more younger guys ask for it discount/free/favors

I am in my early 30s, but when I shave I look about 15 years old. People frequently tell me this is a good thing because I can date younger women, but my whole life I've only ever had girlfriends who were older than I. I always just seemed to end up with women 3-5 years older than myself. I don't ask them their age or pick who I date on that basis, it just seems whoever I'm attracted to is always older. Same goes for my friends, most of my friends are older than I as well.

However, in my short time seeing SPs, the three SPs I've seen have all been about 10 years younger than I. But again, I didn't pick them based on this criteria, their young age is not a thrill in itself for me. I just looked at the profiles and went with who appealed to me in terms of their looks and how their personalities came across.