Question for the ladies!

I feel comfortable with guys who are 30+. Speaking for myself, there is no or fast rule for being comfortable or finding certain men attractive within a particular age group. I met a guy in his 60's yesterday who reminded me of that actor Ted Knight but taller and fit. I found him very attractive, a good lover and he was nice. I have also met guys in their early 30's ( my age bracket) and found the same qualities. Another thing that draws me to men is their personality. If they don't have one, I find it to be a turnoff.

I prefer to visit with gentlemen 40 +, but there are exceptions to the rule. If you are polite and respectful we will get along well regardless of age. In regards to attractiveness, I don't think age matters on that, its down to what I personally find attractive.

I agree with you Emily sometime is has exception for some younger men's but maturity and charms grow with age

Ciao bella EvaCharms xx

I have no preference. As long as you are respectful and clean, and treat me well, we should get along regardless of age. I've met with people as young as 20 and found them very mature and respectful, and I've met with people in their 40s who act like immature babies. So for me, it's the person, not the age, that matters.

i feel like i get along better with older men, and i find them more attractive as well, Personality is what really gets me going though :) But, perhaps i like them because i dont really see alot of men my age.

I personally prefer people over 30 and in between 55. Even in my personal life I tend to date people over 27 years old, I just feel I relay a bit more to them, but again...age isn't a factor to me.

I prefer to visit with gentlemen 40 +, but there are exceptions to the rule. If you are polite and respectful we will get along well regardless of age. In regards to attractiveness, I don't think age matters on that, its down to what I personally find attractive.

I'm the same as Em...i also must "add beauty is in the eye of the beholder.;-)

I have found throughout my life that regardless of physical age, men have the tendency to be "young at heart".

Ex. They love playing with their toys(which change over time from legos and game systems, to cars and boats, etc.)

That's one of the reasons I appreciate and love the male sex. Age means nothing and is never what attracts me to a client. Personality, sense of humor, and a passion for life are what I find truly attractive.

Guest k***na

Age to me is nothing but a number. Ive met gentleman of all ages. I do prefer to see gentleman over 30 but that doesnt stop me from seeing the younger gents.

I look for comfort, hygiene, communication and respectfulness.

Same for me. I have had some very nice "younger" clients who very nice, but I tend not to encourage guys in their 20s too much, but the ones I do see are usually overly polite and respectful which I find very charming.

I have been lucky, even recently, to have met amazing young men under 25.

They wanted a more mature lady with some experience & they were kind,

respectful & grateful.

I actually got a thank you review on my site by a 19 year old.

How sweet is that?

However as a rule I do prefer men 35 & up in my professional life.

They tend to be more confident, understand boundaries & in my experience

seem to enjoy pleasing as much as being pleased.

My callers consist mainly of these wonderful gentlemen.

Yeah, I know it`s a rough life. LOL

That being said respect, humour & hygiene are my biggest turn-ons.

Display those attributes during your visit & attraction for me

just naturally seems to follow no matter your age.

Sandi

I have had the pleasure of spending time with all ages of Lads, from 18-85+

Each age group has it's perks and differences, but I feel that as a man ages..They tend to appreciate a woman(or @ least SP's) more so.

It's a known fact that an aging man's testosterone levels are lowered some while estrogen can rise. No longer driven hormonally. Aging men 40+ are often (my thoughts) gentler, more appreciative, caring and more eager and willing to please(putting experience to the test).

I wonder what men think?

I prefer gentlemen over the age of 50 and rarely see anyone under 40, though I have had some lovely times with a few men in their 30s. I just feel that I have more in common with older men.

I completely agree with Sandimoon that men 35+ tend to be more confident and less rushed in their approach. As men age, they seem to be willing to take more time and to be less goal-oriented in their sensuality. I find this very appealing.

Some of the very best lovers I have ever known were in their 60s. They understood women very well and were comfortable with their own talents and foibles.

Physical characteristics are far less important to me than good hygiene, a sense of humour and being recognized as a real woman rather than as someone who just provides services.

I have found throughout my life that regardless of physical age, men have the tendency to be "young at heart".

Ex. They love playing with their toys(which change over time from legos and game systems, to cars and boats, etc.)

/quote]

You make me laugh...

and boobies and.....