Ladies - Please be aware and be safe

Guest k***na

What a scary story.

Why would they release him knowing he may be of danger to others, He obviously is a sick man.

Please be safe ladies of Winnipeg

If I'm reading the report right, he is considered a Long Term Offender. That means he probably did his full sentence inside prison, once released on warrant expiry (by law he has to be released) he then is under supervision in the community for I believe, ten years.

But if any ladies are concerned, pm me, I have some tips, and they are not vigilantism, but can keep you safe

RG

I agree with Roamingguy that unfortunately this piece of shit has paid his debt to society and has to be released.

That said the cops usually keep a pretty close eye on these guys and if they even spit on the sidewalk, they're back inside.

Hopefully they'll find a reason to put in ass back in right away.

OH MY GOD. I know exactly who that is. That piece of shit picked up a girl I knew when the girls used to stand at the mount royal. He picked her up, raped her and kicked the shit out of her. that is the reason he was in jail the first time. She charged him and testified in court. He got out and did it to another girl and that is why he was in there this time. fuck i hope something bad happens to him

thank you,thank you!!

being new to working in the peg i sure do thank you for the heads up. I think i speak for the all of us who work alone!"!!

shellylane,

xoxo