Is it "okay" to decline extras?

Is it "frowned upon" by the providers to decline extras if they are offered? Sometimes you just want an inexpensive massage or to check out a new place. 

Thank you. 

The answer is a solid YES. It's perfectly ok to decline.

Like with any business, if a lady or establishment only wants to upsell you, just walk out.

This shouldn't be confused with tipping. A good service should be rewarded.

But, if you get a bad service for not accepting options, simply don't go back.

Imo: I feel that quality providers wouldn't upsell themselves and truly offer an occasion caterred to you. If for some reason, our actions don't portray that then always, always, always speak up and address your concerns. With that being said, we all have our own boundaries, if you respect ours, we tend to do the same. 

Communication is key. Talk to your provider and make sure you are both on the same page. It saves a lot of misunderstanding and awkwardness in the end. 

If you are just trying something out, I wouldn't reccomend trying to cut deals or bargain prices just because you don't desire extras. But don't be offended if she asks questions... maybe you didn't disclose that to her before hand? Communication. 

• Like 3

Yes you can decline. No problem with that. If there is a sense that the provider is going through the motions I will decline. No problem with that. 

Agreed that declining is acceptible. But if the girl spends her time teasing you mercilessly and you decline, some compensation is expected regardless of completion. 

If your intention is to decline you should indicate that as soon as the massage begins to get sensual. Not cool to let her tease you up then decline after. 

That being said don't be surprised if she teases you up anyway in Hope's of changing your mind. In that scenario I would still tip an appropriate thank you. 

• Thanks 2

I would say it depends on the reason for declining the extra(s).

If it is because you only want a massage but are willing to tip good service, then sure.

If it is because you are cheap (I don't necessarily mean the OP and am speaking in general terms) and only want to spend $40 or $60, then I would say it is rude.

Often the room rate goes to the business so the ladies only source (or the major source) of income is the tip.  Even if you don't partake in the extras offered, if she does a good job, is friendly and even throws some teasing at you a tip is warranted.

I tip my barber.  Why when I already pay her for the haircut?  Because I realize she in turn has to give a significant portion of the fee back to the owner to pay for chair rental, supplies, etc.  She does a good job, is friendly, takes her time and throws in a great scalp and neck massage so a tip is my way of saying "Thanks for making me feel special."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blue0012 said:

I always say tip your barber cause he's the one that determines how you look for the next few weeks. 

The sharp straight razor(or axe) helps too...

7a5d6de5fac7f18f34d882b860d46d1d.jpg