Wonderful massage

Wonderful Massage in Kanata is Sandra who used to operate out of a condo on Beauparc Private off Cyrville rd. She is Columbian and I had a 2 hr. session with her when she was there a couple of years ago. Very good massage, nice lady. Left very relaxed with a smile.

Not to be confused with the other Columbian lady that was closer to Place D'Orleans. Never saw her but from all reports she was completely legit.

Edited by downbound123

Okay. Good to know. I thought there was a thread once that mentioned they were both legit.  Thank you.

I remember that thread about the two columbians in the east end. I think Sandra is a very much a ymmv lady as some did reported legit massage. Maybe because I was there 2 hrs and we got to know each other that my experience was different. 

Yeah, this. I saw her close to two years ago now, and she was 100% legit, for me, anyway. I honestly was a little disappointed, but she did give a great massage. I must not have been her type or something, because we did seem to hit it off, she's very nice, we chatted, I wasn't creepy, I'm clean, decent looking, all that. It was a pleasant "no", though, she didn't seem offended in any way.

I remember at the time, that her Kijiji ad was a closer-up pic of her with her top few buttons undone. Not "sexy", but didn't seem like a picture a totally legit masseuse would use, either. I was a little confused in the end, but oh well.

Edited by ottman75