Hello, all.

I saw that Keissy Hennessey is coming to Halifax and I thought I should share why I intend to book a time to see her without having had previous experiences with Keissy.

Back in October I saw another service provider visiting from Montreal,

Chrystal (http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=30412). There was difficulty in booking the appointment, communication problems on both ends. When I finally saw her in person I said I was glad we got together before she left and that it would have been especially ironic if I had not met any visiting service providers as there were a bunch of them visiting from out of town at once that week. Chrystal asked who and I told her the names I saw here on this website advertising their presence in Halifax that week.

When I said "and a lady named Keissy Hennessey." Chrystal immeaditely blurted out "You have to see her!". She went to say how great Keissy is and highly recommend her for me.

This made such an impression I contacted Keissy as soon as I saw she was coming back and hope to see her soon.

(My first post. Thanks to the administrator for running CERB. Can't believe I did not post earlier, has it really been since before October of last year I have been reading entries here? Wow. :-))

you will have a good time, trust me. Absolutely great girl. I cant see her on this trip due to work but damn she is super cool and absolutely stunning.

Have fun.

she,s fabulous met her the first time on a weds aft returned thursday morning,i think that says it all !!!

I would like to add that I have seen both Keissy and Chrystal and you can't go wrong with either one of them. I see them whenever they visit Halifax and they are both absolutely fantastic.

Excellent choice and thanks go out to both beautiful ladies for continuing to visit our city. :icon_smile:

Guys in Nova Scotia definitely know how to welcome the ladies from Québec. Chrystal and me have many friends in common and I only heard wonderful things about this beauty, maybe one day I'll have the chance to see her in real ;-)

Took a while to find a time we were both available, but we did it.

To anyone reading this who has not seen Keissy but is thinking about it, know this: the experience lived up to everything the guys above said. I went to the hotel wondering if spending the time and money on this was a good idea. It was not two minutes into the session and I was regretting not booking a two hour session instead of one.

Do not have enough posts to be allowed to post in the recommendation archive, and this is probably not the place for details. If anyone wants a full blown recommendation from me, PM me I guess.

Keissy mentioned she was planning on visiting other cities this summer. When she announces them and one of them is yours, definitely make that booking.

(BTW, very positive on Chrystal as well.)