To me meeting a "non recommended" lady is much the same as meeting a lady in real life. By using you God given ability to speak, listen, understand and think for yourself you can make a wise and informed decision. Don't ever underestimate the power of conversation when you wish to meet someone here on Cerb.

As said in countless threads before if you are respectful the lady will answer your questions and respond to your comments, and she may even ask you a question or two...thus a dialogue is opened. A date, much like a relationship, is forged on trust and communication and YOU can't trust somebody by relying on someone else's opinion!

So basically recommendations are both important and not important at the same time...quite a paradox, no?

• Like 3

To me meeting a "non recommended" lady is much the same as meeting a lady in real life. By using you God given ability to speak, listen, understand and think for yourself you can make a wise and informed decision. Don't ever underestimate the power of conversation when you wish to meet someone here on Cerb.

As said in countless threads before if you are respectful the lady will answer your questions and respond to your comments, and she may even ask you a question or two...thus a dialogue is opened. A date, much like a relationship, is forged on trust and communication and YOU can't trust somebody by relying on someone else's opinion!

So basically recommendations are both important and not important at the same time...quite a paradox, no?

I do have to agree with you. Every encounter is special and unique. IMHO don't ever underestimate the power of conversation, just like you said. You should not solely base your decision to not see a lady because she has no recommendations or relying on others because what they experience may not be the same for you and yours may possibly be even better. Different strokes for different folks. Also may be it's time to look outside "your" box and trying something or someone different than your preference. Some SP's surely have their preferences and will decline an encounter based on many things.

There are a lot of different factors that apply when a guy finally decides to book with a lady and yes recommendations are one tool that is available to us. I must include that they are not the ONLY tool available to us however. If recos. are the only benchmark by which to go by then how do you explain all the ladies who continue to advertise and contribute to Cerb. Surely they are not donating their time and services so one must conclude that something else is at play. Could it be that for the most part recommendations don't get done for every lady after every date? Possibly some guys just don't write them, yes? Could it be, and this is my favorite option, that some guys want to read them but NEVER write their own for others to read!!!

I like to write recos., actually I really enjoy it for a multitude of reasons but that is me. Just because I enjoy putting key stroke to virtual paper doesn't mean the next guy will and that is okay. However, the continued search for recommendations on new ladies coupled with the lack of written recos. for these same new girls will eventually do harm to her, her reputation and her business. It doesn't take long for assumptions to be made and opinions formed and I fear that is where this thread is now. After pages and pages of guys asking about a "non recommended" SP sooner or later opinions and prejudices will form. Eventually people will form their own opinions and business may dry up for this, or any other lady, at which point the focus will be on a new thread entitled "Where are all the local SP's?"

I say end this conversation and give the girl a chance to create herself and her business because I am not interested in a witch hunt to find out why she has no posted recommendations!

• Like 1