Good morning lads.

Candii and I have been trying to connect, but haven't managed to work something out yet. Hopefully in early July I'll be able to post a full recommendation.

In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine!

Hey lucky Rassilion. I made an appointment a day in advance, asked for the address, was asked to phone before coming over instead and the phone went to voice mail. Would love to see this lady though if she is legit - just doesn't seem like it to me right now. Hopefully this is a mixup although I can't see how.

I would like to let everyone know my phone has come in and it is up and running!

902-818-1775 , so everyone who has been trying to contact me ;

I apologize for the inconvenience and I am accepting appointments through phone now!

Thanks , xox

So, has anyone seen her yet? I'm waiting for a positive recommendation before I take the plunge.

Guest d*k***

im trying for tomorrow...we'll see :)

Additional Comments:

toftt...pm if interested.

The reason I said I felt like I was TOFTT but really was not was because I am new so I am not vetted and not part of the team yet.

All the incidents with communication problems would throw me off too, but everything was good for me. I feel lucky. That is all I can say and hopefully I will eventually be seen as more than a mysterious new member who just popped up.

I did lurk for some time then made some posts after my lurking allowed me to meet some of the fine service provides who choose to advertise on CERB. Appreciate the veterans who shared their comments.

Also waiting for a recommendation. Surely someone has seen her that is willing to post ? Or...is it a situation where there is no one willing to recommend ?

Also waiting for a recommendation. Surely someone has seen her that is willing to post ? Or...is it a situation where there is no one willing to recommend ?

Possibly, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Doing so could ruin a ladies reputation before she even had a chance to develop one.

Anyone? I have been waiting to see a recommendation for awhile.

It does seem strange that the newer ladies (to the board) don't have any recommendations yet. I thought there would have been quite a few by now, unless everyone is keeping the hidden gems to themselves! lol. ;-) I'm waiting for some feedback as well.

I wish there were more reviews of her as well as some of the other ladies who are new to the board. That way, we may be able to form a better consensus of what the facts actually are. I believe everyone should be given a fair chance to establish themselves; unfortunately without some feedback from other members, it makes things very difficult. I feel it's a shame, since we may be missing out on diamonds in the rough.

I wish there were more reviews of her as well as some of the other ladies who are new to the board. That way, we may be able to form a better consensus of what the facts actually are. I believe everyone should be given a fair chance to establish themselves; unfortunately without some feedback from other members, it makes things very difficult. I feel it's a shame, since we may be missing out on diamonds in the rough.

Some of you lovely gentlemen need to book appointments with the new ladies and find out. Otherwise you will just sit and wonder!! :icon_smile: :icon_smile: No booked appointments equeals no recco's.

• Like 2

Some of you lovely gentlemen need to book appointments with the new ladies and find out. Otherwise you will just sit and wonder!! :icon_smile: :icon_smile: No booked appointments equeals no recco's.

I know, you're absolutely right Katherine. It's a bit of a catch 22 situation for me... I'm not much for TOFTT anymore since I've heard of other posters who have had some negative experiences out there. I've had the odd one here and there as well, but these days it's had the effect of making me more wary in general. As such, I'm less inclined to see a new lady unless there are at least a couple of positive recommendations.

If I was in the east coast, two things would happen,

a) I would be so satisfied...sexually of course... lol :)

b) I would be broke in no time, there is so many great wonderful ladies from Halifax area/and NB area too, that I want to meet! yahoo!

Pete if you ever come to the east I will personally roll out the red carpet and......pick you up at the airport. This will be just the start of our Maritime hospitality!:icon_smile: We will show you the best time ever. :icon_wink:

If I was in the east coast, two things would happen,

a) I would be so satisfied...sexually of course... lol :)

b) I would be broke in no time, there is so many great wonderful ladies from Halifax area/and NB area too, that I want to meet! yahoo!

I love so much about you ladies in the east coast, hospitality,open and honest, caring,and showing me a really great time ;) Katherine you are a gem, and a great friend, thanks :)

Pete if you ever come to the east I will personally roll out the red carpet and......pick you up at the airport. This will be just the start of our Maritime hospitality!:icon_smile: We will show you the best time ever. :icon_wink:

Just because a reco may not have been done doesn't mean the gents are not seeing the new ladies and some gents just don't do recos. IMO all and every encounter should be unique and what one person may experience certainly does not mean another will have the same experience. Everyone has different tastes and desires.

A reco to me is like a "possibility guide" of what your experience may be and writing one is a Thank You to the lady. Just because a lady has no reco should not make you not want to see her. It's the same for the ladies, we get hesitant to see certain people because of many reasons and just don't accept anyone because of their posts, reputation and such.

Additional Comments:

I'm coming for the drive to pick him up!! He will surely be shown the best time ever. Think he could handle the two of us??:icon_wink: