Self Isolation and COVID 19

Now on self isolation due to my travel history . So this gives me lots of time to watch the news . Our travelling (and non travelling) Canadian service providers must be feeling the impact now and I predict will be negatively affected for many weeks as I don't believe this is going away any time soon. I see Hong Kong which was effective in suppressing the virus in January is witnessing a resurgence. So this means our vigilance will be needed for a long time. And to top it off I see PEI has closed its borders to unnecessary travel demanding self isolation for 14 days after entering the Province from anywhere in Canada as well. Nevertheless I remain hopeful we will beat this thing (the virus that is...LOL) and I look forward to the day when I can start to contact my favourite service providers and resume normal activities . Meanwhile I will try to think of some ways to support them without actually visiting them. Any ideas?

Send a donation to your favourite provider to let them know you’re supporting them during this time.

• Thanks 2

This is intensely scary I sure chose the wrong time to move down to the east coast. Moncton is slowly shutting down hotels and luckily enough mine was nice enough to let me stay. I was supposed to set up shop for my lash business here and now I can’t do that or find a apartment due to my savings which have been effected by all of this as well. What I can imagine would help ladies struggling is booking in advance and paying now as well as buying clips vids and pics. Phone chats and texting. Or simply just tip her. Anything will help at the moment. I hope everyone is staying safe