Stephanie Mystique • White • 4210

I have met with Stephanie several times and plan to continue!

Her smile is a delight, and she always welcomes you with a warm hug and a kiss.

Moving inside, sharing a drink to relax and break the ice, the conversation is light and enjoyable. After finishing our drinks, and a quick shower, she has a massage table, or a bedroom - I've enjoyed the delights of both and will observe that her skills at massage are absolutely incredible - I will not speak to other activities in detail but suffice to say she's not just an outstanding masseuse!

Our interactions have always been positive - I once asked for a certain outfit and she happily accommodated the request.

Ms. Stephanie knows how to not just put you at ease, but leave you truly relaxed.

I'm looking forward to the next time I get to see her and we spend time together.

MS

• Like 3

Oh dear, the recommendation thread for the lovely Stephanie Mystique seems to have gotten dusty, but the lady herself continues to provide a very fine massage, playful fun in the shower, and erotic delights that make her a top treasured companion.

And who can resist a lady with a thick, rich waterfall of red hair, a sweet, sexy manner, and the instinctual ability to understand what pleases a partner and makes for a very enjoyable time together?

Not me!

I find Stephanie and her charms to be irresistible.

• Like 3

On 1/25/2024 at 2:56 PM, pepperjack said:

Oh dear, the recommendation thread for the lovely Stephanie Mystique seems to have gotten dusty, but the lady herself continues to provide a very fine massage, playful fun in the shower, and erotic delights that make her a top treasured companion.

And who can resist a lady with a thick, rich waterfall of red hair, a sweet, sexy manner, and the instinctual ability to understand what pleases a partner and makes for a very enjoyable time together?

Not me!

I find Stephanie and her charms to be irresistible.

Would it be alright if I shot you a DM?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.