Has the photo comment option been removed?

Hello,

A quick question please....

Has the option to make comments on photos been removed?  Any previous comments from past photos seem to have been deleted as well?  However, if I visit a members profile that has made a comment it's still visible? It also looks we can no longer click on members names that reacted to go to their profile? 

I'm just wondering if anyone else is has having the same issue or if these features have been removed? 

Thanks,

E

Edited by Sensual Erin

This is not unique to you and seems to be one of the numerous changes/updates made in the past weeks.

A Mod can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the feature was removed because of abuse and harassment. A few members(hopefully now banned or on thin ice) had used it as a way to communicate and harass ladies who ignored them.

Again this is speculation of my part, and hopefully a site admin can shine more light on this.

I see that photo comments will now need to be approved by a moderator. That's promising.. I enjoyed having this option to interact with others this way. It's a shame a few that abuse the privilege make it difficult it for the rest of us. 

• Thanks 2

Heya @Sensual Erin

Based on your feedback, we have just reactivated comments on images. As you mentioned, they will be pre-approved - this is to prevent misuse or negativity (which is what prompted the initial curb).

Let us know if you have any problems, and we'll look into it straight away!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2