Looking for a provider that I can frequent in Ottawa

I don't have long left and I am looking for a provider that I can be a little passionate with and see her once or twice a month. Someone who I can confide in with a little and won't kick me out after I cum once. Someone that doesn't mind kissing would be nice! I don't have enough time left for a real relationship, this is the reason I am asking. I only have about a year left. I don't have anything contagious, its just that crappy Cancer thing I am dealing with. please give PM me if you have any interest in helping me out. 

Thank You

Fatskis

Edited by Fatskis
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

maybe investigate a SB instead?  use the sb link from leolist ...?  post what you want, type of encounter, and find a suitable friend or two.  good luck.

Stick to verified companions. If you go the SB route, you may end up with more headaches than it’s worth. 

• Like 1

Hello Fatskis, I am sorry to hear about your health issues. ❤️ I commend what you are doing, I think it's a great idea to find someone kind to bring you some joy and companionship in your final year. That's exactly what I would do too!

I just came to second Gen's suggestion of Ottawa Independent Companions - https://ottawa-independentcompanions.com

There are many beautiful and kind ladies in our collective. I am confident you will find someone there that you would enjoy spending time with. Many of the ladies are gearing up to get back to in-person meeting starting in June. Best of luck to you, Fatskis! ❤️

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I see that Sweet Emily J made a suggestion and why not give her a go!  I've never seen her but have thought of it many, many times.  She sure has some great reviews and from her posts certainly seems like a sweet and compassionate girl!  Although I normally am only an MA guy, I just might see Emily for a nice massage+ once things settle down.  

Best of luck Fatskis.