I had texted her about her rates and then to ask if she was available, but the second text was never responded to. Am going to try again, will keep you guys updated

• Thanks 1

No luck as of yet, I gave her a text yesterday at 11:30AM and got a response around 2AM. I can't think of any reason for an SP to make it really hard to book unless it's something about the way that I presented myself(and maybe it could be that), so I don't think she's scamming people or anything. In conclusion: Results inconclusive. 

• Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:59 AM, Leoniduc said:

No luck as of yet, I gave her a text yesterday at 11:30AM and got a response around 2AM. I can't think of any reason for an SP to make it really hard to book unless it's something about the way that I presented myself(and maybe it could be that), so I don't think she's scamming people or anything. In conclusion: Results inconclusive. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:33 AM, Leoniduc said:

I had texted her about her rates and then to ask if she was available, but the second text was never responded to. Am going to try again, will keep you guys updated

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:59 AM, Leoniduc said:

Please post an update, as I was heading into Moncton soon and was planning on visiting!

Made an appointment with her for 8PM at my place, she texted at 9 apologizing and saying she'd fallen asleep. She said she could come now, but at that point I'd actually smoked up and I wasn't comfortable around new people high so I had to pass. So I guess it's inconclusive again, but I genuinely didn't get any sketchy vibes from her or anything. I wouldn't judge anybody I didn't know based on punctuality, anything could be happening for them

There seems to be a bit of a association or group that Kori belongs to.  If you search LL by name a few of her ads come up.  If you search by one of the phone numbers several different names/ads come up.

I tried to set up with one of the ads (Lexi) once, it was a boyfriend/pimp who was answering and the meeting was going to take place in an apartment with 2 others people being home during my visit.  It kinda weirded me out and I backed out.

My advice is to avoid or be VERY careful!!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.47.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.48.06 AM.png

6 hours ago, area506guy said:

There seems to be a bit of a association or group that Kori belongs to.  If you search LL by name a few of her ads come up.  If you search by one of the phone numbers several different names/ads come up.

I tried to set up with one of the ads (Lexi) once, it was a boyfriend/pimp who was answering and the meeting was going to take place in an apartment with 2 others people being home during my visit.  It kinda weirded me out and I backed out.

wow, I am running into the same storylines? some connections are way to good to be true? thank you for the updates!

finally replied back yesterday aft...can't host...knew some safe places 2 go...working on getting a place....stay clear I guess...

sent me a text Friday if I paid for the room (in her name) on a agreed Motel/Hotel my 1 hour was free...then she could have the room for other appts....I text her back saying needed 2 key cards & I would be with her @ check-in so she couldn't lock me out & when I leave she would get the key card from me....she never replied back....

I have seen her twice I think she's living on the streets and is using a friend's everything to setup stuff and only does bare minimum appointments what she has to for stuff.... otherwise she was exactly as the pictures show and very good . friendly young and ... well all you'd like. Too bad she's very hard to schedule it's usually a text back random time ready right now or no reply later

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 11:57 AM, area506guy said:

Thank You for the heads up!

I have seen Kori on November 02 she is hard to get a hold of as she is only using internet to text and the wifi where she is stay is poor we did a car date and she was fun shy a bit but had a good time hopefully she can figure out her phone because I would go see her more often