Jump to content
Introducing... Member of the Month! Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

I had texted her about her rates and then to ask if she was available, but the second text was never responded to. Am going to try again, will keep you guys updated

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No luck as of yet, I gave her a text yesterday at 11:30AM and got a response around 2AM. I can't think of any reason for an SP to make it really hard to book unless it's something about the way that I presented myself(and maybe it could be that), so I don't think she's scamming people or anything. In conclusion: Results inconclusive. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:59 AM, Leoniduc said:

No luck as of yet, I gave her a text yesterday at 11:30AM and got a response around 2AM. I can't think of any reason for an SP to make it really hard to book unless it's something about the way that I presented myself(and maybe it could be that), so I don't think she's scamming people or anything. In conclusion: Results inconclusive. 

 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 11:33 AM, Leoniduc said:

I had texted her about her rates and then to ask if she was available, but the second text was never responded to. Am going to try again, will keep you guys updated

 

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 11:59 AM, Leoniduc said:

No luck as of yet, I gave her a text yesterday at 11:30AM and got a response around 2AM. I can't think of any reason for an SP to make it really hard to book unless it's something about the way that I presented myself(and maybe it could be that), so I don't think she's scamming people or anything. In conclusion: Results inconclusive. 

Please post an update, as I was heading into Moncton soon and was planning on visiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made an appointment with her for 8PM at my place, she texted at 9 apologizing and saying she'd fallen asleep. She said she could come now, but at that point I'd actually smoked up and I wasn't comfortable around new people high so I had to pass. So I guess it's inconclusive again, but I genuinely didn't get any sketchy vibes from her or anything. I wouldn't judge anybody I didn't know based on punctuality, anything could be happening for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be a bit of a association or group that Kori belongs to.  If you search LL by name a few of her ads come up.  If you search by one of the phone numbers several different names/ads come up.

 

I tried to set up with one of the ads (Lexi) once, it was a boyfriend/pimp who was answering and the meeting was going to take place in an apartment with 2 others people being home during my visit.  It kinda weirded me out and I backed out.

 

My advice is to avoid or be VERY careful!!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.47.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.48.06 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, area506guy said:

There seems to be a bit of a association or group that Kori belongs to.  If you search LL by name a few of her ads come up.  If you search by one of the phone numbers several different names/ads come up.

 

I tried to set up with one of the ads (Lexi) once, it was a boyfriend/pimp who was answering and the meeting was going to take place in an apartment with 2 others people being home during my visit.  It kinda weirded me out and I backed out.

 

My advice is to avoid or be VERY careful!!!

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.47.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 11.48.06 AM.png

wow, I am running into the same storylines? some connections are way to good to be true? thank you for the updates!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sent me a text Friday if I paid for the room (in her name) on a agreed Motel/Hotel my 1 hour was free...then she could have the room for other appts....I text her back saying needed 2 key cards & I would be with her @ check-in so she couldn't lock me out & when I leave she would get the key card from me....she never replied back....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×