Review of Bethany - Sweetest Massage

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is episode 7 of my journey of 43.

I love taking the scenic route. The curves and turns in the road, the unexpected twists and surprising roundabouts - I am refreshed and feeling better about the world after a ride like that. So what does this have to do with my visit to Bethany? Everything.

http://sweetestmassage.googlepages.com/

Bethany is beautiful: stunningly beautiful eyes, soft lips, curves - dangerous curves, lovely breasts, long hair. I could go on but you get my point - a man could lose himself in those curves and have a serious accident.

I was warmly welcomed to a cool, dark (clean) studio. My eyes needed to adjust to the light and as they did, I saw before me a women, who in many cultures, would be worshiped as a goddess. This is not hyperbole. However, if you are looking for a spinner, keep looking - these curves are not for the light-hearted.

The shower was spectacular - you will need to experience it yourself to appreciate. The massage is mostly good with moments of amazing. Perhaps not as hard as some like it but satisfying. She has some techniques with hand placement and pressure that are amazing - and what she did to my feet made me moan (one of those good one moans, not the Guantanamo water board ones). My toes - if they could smile - who have a grin from tarsal to tarsal.

Now - the release made me scream - sorry neighbors. Let's just say her whole body gets into it and I felt like I was having a whole body release. Another amazing eruption - with experiences like this, I know I am living a good life.

Overall A++ 150 plus tip

Edited by ulixestrojan
additional info

Great review!

Maybe Mod should think of starting a recommendation section for MPs like he did for SPs. There has been some great reviews lately.

thanks for the review.

I will definitely check Sweetest massage out! Sounds like a perfect setting with a near perfect masseuse.

thanks for the review.

I will definitely check Sweetest massage out! Sounds like a perfect setting with a near perfect masseuse.

I did not mention it in the review but the location is discreet with lots of parking. You have to walk to a building but there is no indication of the delights that await you.

Beth is quite a find. I've had nothing but 100% fantastic experiences with her. I didn't have a problem with her questionaire...in fact it kinda put me at ease because I knew that she valued a safe, healthy experience as much as I do. :p

Those legs! Those breasts! That mouth! Add to that, a nice glass of wine...it all adds up to a fantastic time. Definitely worth the fee.

Guest Kustom-Fit
Beth is quite a find. I've had nothing but 100% fantastic experiences with her. I didn't have a problem with her questionaire...in fact it kinda put me at ease because I knew that she valued a safe, healthy experience as much as I do. :p

Those legs! Those breasts! That mouth! Add to that, a nice glass of wine...it all adds up to a fantastic time. Definitely worth the fee.

I agree 99% with the statement and my experience was awesome. The only thing I have is that Beth is a bit heavier than she looks on her photos. But I guess this is fine for a lot of guys. Overall is a winner.

I agree 99% with the statement and my experience was awesome. The only thing I have is that Beth is a bit heavier than she looks on her photos. But I guess this is fine for a lot of guys. Overall is a winner.

Sure is fine with this guy! If you are looking for skin & bones maybe Beth isn't for you but man is she put together nicely.

MUFF RANCHER, you have taste !!

First post on this board - very active on "the other board". Have seen Bethany quite a few times now and I can say she's a true Gem! Very sensual - drop dead gorgeous, sexy eyes, nice long hair and "oh my God" a big beautiful set of naturals. Love everything about the sessions and now a great big mirror on the wall to catch all the angles you can't normally see (if you know what I mean). She operates similar to CMJ and Michelle-MA (Bethany's close friend). I love the flat rate (all inclusive) packaged deal concept - no wondering - no negociations and no disappointments. She has a private location (discreet and lots of parking) - very very clean apt. - fresh towels. She is living proof there is a God! Oh! - can you tell I really like going there???

You might need to eat that much in order to be able to walk again, lol, no one has fallen under my supervision yet but I often wonder how they fare once they leave my studio... :motion:

Great idea. After a session with Bethany you could eat a double order of faijitas all by yourself - if you have any energy left to eat that is.

I feel compelled to chime in on this thread. There seems to be too much talk of location and suitable food after the fact. Well I do have to agree that I was starved after my first (of likely many) sessions. What an atmosphere. What a woman. What service. I don't know how long I was there...I may have fallen into some sort of ecstatic black hole (no puns needed there boys and girls) but I was almost unable to make it back to the shower afterwards......I did say almost unable....the double shower experience is something I have just become an immediately huge fan of.

All three thumbs up. Book early and book often (just don't be in my way)

Cheers

Thanks for getting us back on track LouKing, and thank you so much for such a lovely review!

Quick note to those who were waiting, my new album is up- can you tell I am excited, lol... Let me know what you think!

My first topless shots ever on CERB(no, not all of them, lol)!

No turning back now, lol...

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=1253

picture.php?albumid=1253&pictureid=7444

uh....they....well....are......well.....sort of.....you know.....kind of......well.....

Freaking amazing!!!...sexy:handjob:..........stunning.......classy...naughty......:jackoff:.........outstanding:boobeyes:........wow!!!!!

I had my second session with Bethany last week - it's taken me this long to crawl to the keyboard......

I neglected to write review the first time I met with her, mainly because I couldn't put into words what a wonderfull experience it is. I've been doing a lot of reading on the boards to find the right words, and I think I've found them.

Bethany gives you an experience that has few equals on a physical and emotional level. For me, it's the second part that makes me look forward to the next appointment. ;-)