Ticklish Question?

Hi, This is my first post, I was wondering if anyone knew of any ticklish sp's in Nova Scotia, ones that would be open to a few laughs... I know that sounds bad / weird but it's not really...lol

Any advice would be appriciated

Thanks

Hey There! Welcome to this board!

There's a lot of requests for ticklish SPs, but it still very much of a taboo. I hope you'll find the right one...

I was going to say me, but I'm too ticklish for this, sorry!..

Thanks Grass Hopper,

I feel dumb asking, but why taboo?

I didn't mean to the point of torture, iI meant gentle giggles and teases....a single stroke up the sole etc....

Personally for me, being tickled IS torture!! JK. Seriously though, I don't enjoy it! LOL But never thought is was taboo? I LOVE to tickle 'the boys' ;) hehehe

I may be off base here, but ask a lady if she is ticklish, and if she is willing to be tickled

But, and big but, if she does not want to be tickled, DON'T

Most important is respecting a ladies' boundries, no matter what

RG

Tickling is considered a fetish but is it really? We tickle babies tummies and kittens ears. We tickle bellies and ribs to elicit a giggle or feet to see a smile. It is just plain fun as long as both are enjoying themselves. Add in a feather or some pearls, candlelight and a playful spirit and it's an evening to remember....

cat

I may be off base here, but ask a lady if she is ticklish, and if she is willing to be tickled

But, and big but, if she does not want to be tickled, DON'T

Most important is respecting a ladies' boundries, no matter what

RG

You're not off base in fact I think you're right on target there Roamingguy, it is all about respect. No matter what.

Where I was going was to see what the attitude was out there, if anyone had any experience, etc. Thanks for the reply.

Tickling is considered a fetish but is it really? We tickle babies tummies and kittens ears. We tickle bellies and ribs to elicit a giggle or feet to see a smile. It is just plain fun as long as both are enjoying themselves. Add in a feather or some pearls, candlelight and a playful spirit and it's an evening to remember....

cat

Well thanks for the reply Cat, but I'm going to dispute your ideas... no offence.

I can assure you that Tickling, or being tickled is an absolute fetish, although not well known, it has all the same bells and wistles that other better known kinks have. Some people love to take forceably elicid laughter, taking their partners to breathless silent laughter, some love to tickle the ribs and armpits to get gentle giggles, some can achieve orgasm just from being tickled... but all in all ticklepiles have a true fetish for this.

Myself, I haven't got a mean, cruel or violent bone in my body. But I love the thought, and act of getting a lady to giggle or laugh, it brings all kinds of thoughts and reactions to me. I love the "play" aspect however it is not play... the women I have had relations with have all enjoyed themselves often.. well that's getting personal. Let's just say that the hard part is introducing someone to the concept of submitting to being tickled, to laugh. Maybe I could remind them what we all know, that laughter is the best medicine eh?

Comparing it to kittens and Babies, well that's just disgusting to me. I have never tickled a child, since being one myself.

Perhaps if you're an SP who doesn't mind, or enjoys a tickle, you might even be able to generate some nice clients...

Thanks

Phil