Maxim Elite on EC

Just wondering if anyone has any information/experience with Maxim Elite from EC?

Feel free to PM if necessary.

Thanks

Hello

I met Maxim, a beautiful woman, but the experience would have been better if she would have shut off her phone. I realize she is working, but I should have been the priority.

saw her ...she met expectations .....easy to book.....but made me wait 20 minutes when i got there....... she tried hard to achieve 2nd shot and was successfull b+ for effort

does she allow dfk and daty?

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

also the pictures look really really good. does she look as good in person?

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

also the pictures look really really good. does she look as good in person?

Posted via Mobile Device

Hello

I met Maxim, a beautiful woman, but the experience would have been better if she would have shut off her phone. I realize she is working, but I should have been the priority.

No.... She is not working! When you are with an SP, you should have her undivided service attention. She is YOURS for the time contracted for.

Yes she looks exactly like her pics I enjoyed my experience with her as well, also I know she allows dfk and bbj but not sure about daty not really my thing also ymmv

She is a safe, gfe experience. Likes to take control, and does try to satisfy. I think it was because she was tired from a long day of travel.

does she allow dfk and daty?

Best bet here would be to contact her and politely ask. That is what I did and she provided the answer to every question I asked.

She did off daty but not DFK...Starts out with the lap dance and then into her from behind..while standing. Has artful method of placing condom on. I had the impression she did not want to use the bed and make too much noise.