Sign in to follow this  

MANAGING OUR ALBUMS

Hi.

I am not sure if this is where this question belongs, but I dont seem to have access managing or editting my albums. Seems the options to do so have dissappeared. Are any of the others able to? I messaged the mods a few times but no reply so I am pestering you all here!

Id like to give that area of my profile a facelift.

I am also nervous about sharing more if I can not manage the content.

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood

Hey guys. I know that managing albums is a pain in the ass right now, so we have our developer working on this, amongst other things. Bear with us - better things are coming 🙂

Thanks Lydia. I'm looking forward to the new changes.  Will any new photos be held in moderation until the edit or delete option is back? For those that posted not knowing the options are no longer available.  🙂

Guest lydiahardwood
15 hours ago, Sensual Erin said:

Thanks Lydia. I'm looking forward to the new changes.  Will any new photos be held in moderation until the edit or delete option is back? For those that posted not knowing the options are no longer available.  🙂

If you're verified your photos will be automatically be made available once posted, but if anyone wants this turned off let me know and I will adjust settings so that we have to approve. 🙂

Also if anyone wants anything deleting just send me a PM. I believe for some people they are able to edit/delete using the "manage album" button.

Hi Lydia,

Thank you. I'm verified and am not able to delete my photos using the manage album button. There used to be a delete option included in the manage image button. Now you  can only edit. That button is available under the image on the right hand side.  Is this temporary and due to changes being made by the developers? There also used to be an option to move photos from one album to another. This feature has been gone for some time now. 

As well, anytime I post new images, they need to be approved. I will take a look at my settings to see if there are any other options I am missing.

As an update. I sent a pm to Lydia and she was prompt in deleting the image for me. Thanks so much. 🙂

Edited by Sensual Erin
  • Like 1