Kitty Montgomery • White • LL • 2128 • TOFTT

Had a chance to see this wonderful lady twice in the summer time.

Really nice, attractive, upbeat and at no point did anything feel rushed.

Location was fine (clean and what not) but parking was kinda a hassle though. With that said, it as well worth the hassle! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Met Kitty about 2 months ago. Nice place although I think she has moved . Very fit sexy body and nice girl next door type of looks. No rush and very friendly. Gfe experience except no kissing which I enjoy. She was very open about a medical issue she deals with and because of covid didn't want to risk DFK. All else great. I will see her again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just visited Kitty a few minutes ago and she was the kindness and friendliest provider that I have met so far. She was so patient on me and was not a clock watcher and made my birthday really special. I'll definitely see her again and again and again.. 

• Thanks 2

Kitty is a hidden gem. She is gorgeous, petite, well educated, well traveled, well spoken. She has a tight but soft, well proportioned body that is soothing to the eyes. Great service, hygiene, nice location, very friendly. Has some great skills and does amazing things. A+ and I will definitely see her again. She is not on lyla or twitter at the moment. And the phone number that I used to contact her ends in 1262. 

Edited by Kaz Rushdi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.