I just got back from a long trip, and went immediately to Barb's to reconnect with friends there. I've been in touch with another dancer, Sonia, too, but we'd never met till yesterday. A tall, dark-haired beauty with a fit body and beautiful face, and what an ass! I love it! And I loved her moves as she danced for me. There's something about strip clubs that takes me back to my earliest sexual experiences, and I love the erotic sensations that I have when I feel that tantalising, teasing closeness.

Sonia's fun, converses well, and is easy to relate to.

I write this with her permission and encouragement. I plan to keep in touch with this beauty.

Thank you, Sonia! See you soon.

Sonia is definitely bitable.

A very fun person to sit and drink with or to have fun with out back. Add to that a down to earth personality and a quick wit and you have someone who can provide a whole evening's worth of entertainment.

She is a gem for sure.

PIO

Guest S****an

Agree completely with all of the above -she's a total sweetheart. She's tied with Serena at the Fax as my all time favorite dancer (lol). ;)

I saw Sonia tonight as I was on my way out of Barb's, so no dances, unfortunately, but my God she's a beauty. She's a total stunner, that's all I can say, and I'll have to get back to Barb's really soon for more CR fun with Sonia.

Not as far as I know, Kennedy.

She's never mentioned this, anyway.

You might ask her directly. She's a member here.

Guest S****an

Spent lunch having a few dances with Sonia today. Lots of buzz here about redheads, but for me a sultry, sexy brunette like Sonia will always win out at the end of the day. I've known her for a while now and I've never detected even a hint of BGS (Beautiful Girl Syndrome), though if she did I'd still overlook it :).

Plus that apple bottom of hers is truly a wonder of the world:).

Sonia did look just stunning today (7/7). I especially liked one of her stage outfits - a kind of super-tight leotard kind of thing, kinda. Whatever it might be called, it certainly accented her amazing curves.

You guys are too kind :) sure know how to make a woman feel special. This is why I love dancing

Sonia

Xxx

Posted via Mobile Device

There's your answer, NickinOttawa. Thanks, Sonia. You are indeed gorgeous.

Had the chance to have a bit of time with Sonia on Sat (7/9) afternoon and had my initial impressions of her impressively confirmed. She is one of the loveliest and nicest dancers I've spoken to at Barb's since....well...for a while.

A true gem at the club.

Sonia is the hottest gal I've ever met. I love your body girl!

Sexy charming witty and an ability to drive me crazy with a look. Never had such a great time in the VIP as that day. My only complaint was we got cut short due to her being called on stage and I couldn't talk her into coming to Calgary with me on the spot.

D

Sonia was very pleased when I told her about your post, dXXXs. She hadn't seen it yet.

Congratulations on an excellent first post!

Has anyone seen the lovely Sonia at Barb's in recent weeks? It seems like it's been quite a while since I've noticed her in the club, at least in the afternoons. Perhaps she is there more often in the evenings lately?

Should have checked her profile first I guess - seems that Sonia has not updated her schedule on profile page since the week of Aug. 23.

Edited by r__d

Guest Ni**t*****t

Ok, I never met Sonia but now you guys made me realise I need to... will look for her next visit