Amy French • White • 9690

I saw Amy's ads on Leolist and it got the best of me, loved her pictures and heard of the great French ladies reputation.  She was ready on time and let me in her room(at a hotel) and she looked really good.  Amy stands at not much higher then 5'2" with heels and she has long dark hair and a spinner body.  She was wearing a beautiful dress that looked amazing on her.  When I entered the room she had already lit up some candles and had some light music in the background and also had a spinning light pointing at the ceiling...it was a nice touch that set the mood just right.

I got comfortable and laid down on the bed to start by a massage with oil.  Her massage skills are perfect, just the right pressure and all the right spots too.  I helped her out of her clothing before the massage started and during as well until I had to turn around...my hands were touching her smooth skin all over.

Like I mentioned she is a spinner in all sense of the word, maybe only 5' tall and the body proportioned to her height with size 0 undies and B cup breasts.  She was attentive to my needs and created a wonderful session that I really enjoyed.  Not a clock watcher.  I managed to get a shower and was on my way.

Amy gets a Top Notch seal of approval from me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:10 PM, yak30000 said:

is she independent or from an agency?

if you google the number, you get a lot of hits of different girls.

She is from an agency, part of YFL (Your French Lady).  I noticed that she will be back early in February from 3rd to 5th.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.