Randy"Macho Man" Savage died in car accident.

I was surprised to hear that today that Randy Savage died in a car accident. I was a big fan of wrestling in my younger days and always enjoyed watching him (and Miss Elizabeth) and Hulk Hogan etc.

rnady+wrestling_savage.jpg

Guest k***na

He was one of my favorite wrestlers for a long time. Along with Hulk Hogan, Tatonka and the Undertaker!

May he R.I.P.

Guest J***u

I was a fan of wrestling back in the day when I was 8-12 may he R.I.P

Met him about 20 years ago when Elizabeth was still alive. He was one of the WWF bad wrestlers at the time (not his choice, just the casting.) Really was a sweetheart of a guy, sat and shot the shit with a few of us for about an hour.... a lot of the big name wrestlers were good guys, it was the flash in the pan guys that let everything go to their heads...

Randy Poffo, AKA former WWE Wrestling Superstar Randy "Macho Man" Savage, passed away in a Florida car accident this past Friday after a suspected heart attack while behind the wheel of his Jeep Wrangler.

Having been somewhat of a wrestling fan while growing up, I was saddened by the news of his recent passing. Rest in peace, Randy.

I never knew Randy "Macho" Man, but lost a great icon myself today in the Wall Street Anchor world. It is saddening especially if you're a fan or if they're a mentor.Thanks for commenting on my thread as many do not watch CNBC, and you expressed your condolences.

Rest in peace Randy and Mark Haines.