Massage Practitioners - Orleans

both ads appear to indicate a normal massage and don't really indicate 'extras' are available. That being said I'm not certain what the limitations for advertising are on kijiji. I would guess the MAs would be reluctant to discuss options via text but they may. If you're keen to see them then book an appointment and the worst that can happen is you leave having had a great massage!

Do confirm with the MA their Covid protocols - safety is never guaranteed but both parties should respect how it's managed.

Let us know how things work out1

• Like 1

Hi Ottman12,

I have had a good experience with the second link you provided, but it was pre-covid situation and it was also incall.  Looks like things have changed but at least call her since you are interested. Like waterat stated, there is reluctance in the texts. 

• Thanks 1

Like Hukupp I have also seen the lady in the second link. It was a few years ago and she hosted in her basement studio in Orleans. Very nice lady, good massage and left with a smile on my face. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1