Let's show off our creativity! Poems, creations, art etc.

Guest lydiahardwood

Is anyone into poetry/writing/other creative things?

I'm trying to get more creative with our Twitter content and thought I'd give writing poems a try (can you class this as a poem? idk).

Share your creative things - let's see how talented the Lyla community is ❤️ 🖌️ 💃

Twitter content (48).png

I wrote this to a special lady that I see often, I hope you like it.

"Your body, dying to own mine, guides my fingers to the most intimate caresses.

My hand flies off and lands on your mouth, it brushes your lips which knows your taste.

You go down my neck with your fingers that you replace with your hand, oh my love...

Would you believe it, seeing my look so crazy, I just love how you hold me, tight.

The thrill comes to the surface and I finally see the tip of your breasts, in memory of their master.

My hands runs through them, reminiscence of the past and the emotion spreads to the depth of my being.

My stomach is throbbing and my side is shacking, the lack of you is imperative in these regions.

My fingers melt on this wound that I shelter, it is the setting for your wildest desires.

Eyes closed, it's your body that I see naked, it is your adored mouth that I let explore.

Your vulva still distils this prohibited liquor, as soon as I fantasize about your feverish presence.

With one hand I caress, with the other I penetrate this unfathomable abyss, so eager for your tenderness.

And that funny point erected against you becomes the source of an enchanting wave earthquake.

I accept the offering of this gushing pleasure because I know that these caresses are dedicated to me.

You are the one who inspires this infinite enjoyment since the day when our destinies crossed."

I have a few more that I will post on a later day.

• Like 3

Guest lydiahardwood
42 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

I wrote this to a special lady that I see often, I hope you like it.

"Your body, dying to own mine, guides my fingers to the most intimate caresses.

My hand flies off and lands on your mouth, it brushes your lips which knows your taste.

You go down my neck with your fingers that you replace with your hand, oh my love...

Would you believe it, seeing my look so crazy, I just love how you hold me, tight.

The thrill comes to the surface and I finally see the tip of your breasts, in memory of their master.

My hands runs through them, reminiscence of the past and the emotion spreads to the depth of my being.

My stomach is throbbing and my side is shacking, the lack of you is imperative in these regions.

My fingers melt on this wound that I shelter, it is the setting for your wildest desires.

Eyes closed, it's your body that I see naked, it is your adored mouth that I let explore.

Your vulva still distils this prohibited liquor, as soon as I fantasize about your feverish presence.

With one hand I caress, with the other I penetrate this unfathomable abyss, so eager for your tenderness.

And that funny point erected against you becomes the source of an enchanting wave earthquake.

I accept the offering of this gushing pleasure because I know that these caresses are dedicated to me.

You are the one who inspires this infinite enjoyment since the day when our destinies crossed."

I have a few more that I will post on a later day.

This is beautiful and "did bits" for me as the kids these days would say 💦

Guest lydiahardwood

I've smashed out another about sex work and consent, what do you guys think?

Twitter content (49).png

Love this @lydiahardwood! You and @NotchJohnson have already set a high bar, but I won't be deterred from creating something :) ..... it takes me time is all.

This prose addressing SW and the 'sale of a person's body' immediately made me think of this song. Black History month may be just past but every month should be Black History month just like every day should be SWers rights day. I love Rhiannon Giddens and it ain't just because I'm a banjo picker. I've even managed to troll a few Trump supporters by commenting on how long, skilled and beautiful her fingers are: and so unlike Donald tRump's!

It was such an honour to see her perform this live. Go Carolina Chocolate Drops.

• Like 1

This poem was found in my father's stuff that I took when we emptied his house.  Sadly he passed away 8 years ago and I miss him.  He always had a way to make everyone smile around him and this is one of the poem that I found in his treasure chest.

"My first experience"

The sky was blue

The moon was high

We were alone

Her and I

Her hair was brown

Her eyes were blue

I knew at first

What she wanted to do

Her face was good

Her body was fine

I ran my finger

Down her spine

I trembling with shock

I felt her heart

And slowly she spread

Her legs apart

I knew she was ready

And I didn't know how

It was my first experience

Milking a cow

• Like 2

I slid my hand over her bra...

She just loves to tease me with these...

She smiled....Of course she does...

I tried to grip one with my hand...

Fuck...So much bigger then my wife's...

She nodded...feeling her hard nipples against her bra...

Her breathing getting a little faster from my touch...

I think that I need to examine your nipples though..

You looked up at me and smirked...

You bit your lips....mmm...please...