Is This a Turnoff When Booking an SP?

I don't see why you need say anything other than that you're not available. Why you're not available is nobody's business but your own. And if you do choose to say that it's because you have a prior appointment with another client... if anyone has serious issues with that then I'd love to know what they thought they were doing arranging an appointment in the first place!

• Like 3

Men are attracted to paid companions for many different reasons and have many different fantasies about the time they spend with us. Some want to be the first, or only, appointment of the day. Some revel in the notion that they're one in a series of meetings that day. I have one long-time regular client who always wants to be my last appointment of the day.

If you're one of those who wants to be the first or only appointment, I suggest you book a longer meeting--at least 90 minutes or two hours.

Guest s******ecan****

It doesen't bother me at all, I've always looked at it as part of the reality of this industry.

One semi-humorous way to look at this issue is that if the guy is worried about that type of thing, the SP should book him earlier in the day. Once he leaves, it really shouldn't matter to him what happens after that, right?

Men are attracted to paid companions for many different reasons and have many different fantasies about the time they spend with us. Some want to be the first, or only, appointment of the day. Some revel in the notion that they're one in a series of meetings that day. I have one long-time regular client who always wants to be my last appointment of the day.

If you're one of those who wants to be the first or only appointment, I suggest you book a longer meeting--at least 90 minutes or two hours.

First, second or last meeting of the day it doesn't matter to me. I fully realize that I am not a ladies only client so I understand that she may have met others before me and possibly other clients after I leave. Such is the nature of the industry...at least from my perspective.

Guest C*****tte

If a client requests an already booked spot I just say I am not available and offer an alternative. The client likely knows what is going on, but it is not discussed overtly.

I agree that most clients know we see more than one client in a given period of time and sometimes that is within a 24 hour period. If they see touring ladies then they tend to totally get it - though when I have toured I did get requests for 1st spot of the day. Being the first in a touring lady's day doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. How fresh does a lady need to be? If she saw her last client say at midnight and you see her at 9am then that is 9 hours. Is that different than a 9am followed by a 6pm appointment? Bodies are washed, sheets changed etc... regardless. Is it the sleep the counts?

A previous poster mentioned his concern over burnout. I think every lady has her point where she doesn't have quite the same amount of fun because she hits a volume that goes beyond her point of comfort. I know mine now, but it took a little trial and error.

For example, traveling to Alberta to tour is something I no longer do because the volume of clients I needed to see to cover my expenses, make up for missed webmaster work (my dayjob) and come home with some savings was too high. If they had all been repeat clients it might have been different, but touring requires meeting lots of new people and that can be very emotionally draining.

The bottomline for me is that if its very important for someone to be the only appointment for the day/week/month than he should consider the economic cost to the SP to limit her time to him. Prices go up for more exclusivity.

Edited by C*****tte

I don't see why you need say anything other than that you're not available. Why you're not available is nobody's business but your own. And if you do choose to say that it's because you have a prior appointment with another client... if anyone has serious issues with that then I'd love to know what they thought they were doing arranging an appointment in the first place!

Yes you are correct! And normally this is what I do. I was just curious to hear about what others thought when an SP tells you she has another appt instead of just saying she's not available. Is ignorance really bliss? lol.

I only have SEX first thing in the morning, around 10 or 11 am. Based on the following-

a) A lady is ready and sometimes really raring to go in the am rather then 12 hours later at 10 or 11pm at night :)

b) My scheduling permits me to do so...so I do it then... and do it often ;)

c) Women are known to have great orgasms in the morning.

d) I really do enjoy being the ladies first encounter of the day, if possible.I have had many other appointments in the day time and they have worked out just fine too.

e) Nothing really like 'morning sex'

If a lady tells me she is busy at that time, I move on or try to book later on. I'm the paying customer, and I seek out a lady's availability, if it is all good we get on track for a date.

It does not bother me if she seen another gent at 8 or 9 am as long as she is fresh and raring to go.

Now, I know a couple of times, I was told I can slide you in at this time, and I said what about earlier, and she said she was booked, therefore meaning she was booking 3 gents in a row and only giving herself a total of 1 hour total in between 3 dates. I took a pass of course.

Oh and Nicki it doesn't ruin the fantasy for me at all, I always look at as a date :)

You said it best baby, it is as if you were reading my mind!!

Additional Comments:

Always attempt to have the first appointment of the day. Sort of sets the marker for the rest :)

Peace

MG

MG I like your take on it, cute, funny and true!!

I would think that it would ruin the fantasy. Obviously it is understood, but unspoken. I also am not into high volume. However if for some reason I am unavailable, that would be as much as I would say. Then continue to make arrangements that work!

• Like 1

Charlotte you are exactly correct. Prices do go up for exclusivity. Actually they need to go up for anything close to exclusivity. The easiest way to do this is to purchase multiple hours and pay for it , possibly with the understanding that the lady not try to fit in 2 appointments before you and 1 after you. Not everyone (both side) understands this.

Often hobbiers expect this in the cheapest manner possible and SP consider this a bonus and work in whatever they can either side. For me it comes down to greed, which I have a low tolerance for.

You seem to get it. Thanks.

Gentlemen,

How do you feel when you are booking an appt and the SP says she's not available because she has another appt but is free to see you before or afterwards? Does this ruin the fantasy for you?

The reason I ask is because even though I am not a high volume provider ( 2 appts max in a day) I am often faced with the challenge of trying to book with clients within a small window of opportunity and it is always around the same time. You guys must be reading each other's minds! lol.

Anyhow, most of the time I say I'm not available but other times I have said I have another appt. Sometimes I don't know what to say. I've always been curious if this is a turn off or not. We all know that the ladies are running a business ( and a fun one most of the time!) but I can't help

but wondering.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :)

No it is not I would prefer an SP to book atleast one hour after a client, or 2 hours before. I believe an SP should take an hour break between clients to cleanup the other person smell off her. We all know you see other clients, so just saying your not available should suffice to the client.

Edited by E.D. man
  • Like 1

I prefer to live in denial.. Sorry but I am busy all morning can you drop by after lunch... Because I know I am the only person she will ever be with... Yeah I know she sees others but its nice to feel like your the only man in the world.. And I will add that every SP I have ever been with has afforded me this reality

I think ED man might be under the impression that during an appt, it is non stop action to the point where we are exhausted/sore and that this will carry over into the next appt. Actually, for me anyways, it's not like that. Primarily, I do half hour appts and cater to those who are on their lunch break but there is no way that in those 30 mins that the first minute we hit the sheets that I will be groped and treated like a blow up doll. Most guys just want to lie back and relax. I know how to pace myself and also know what my limits are in terms of knowing how many people to see.

It is nice to be able to have the luxury of having some time in between to relax but most of the time our business does not always allow us to do that. I know there is a window during the day ( usually 11 am - 1 pm) where I'm in demand and sometimes I do have to book appts back-to-back. There have been times where I will see someone at 12 pm, go home and do other work there on my computer, phonecalls and then someone will call me to meet for 3 or 4 pm. I can get to my incall in under 10 minutes so it works out perfectly. Typically this is what happens on daily basis. When I do book back-to-back, I always make sure I have at least 20 mins to take a shower in between, clean up and *always* have fresh sheets and supplies.

Having said that, I also stand by the fact that I'm not a high volume SP. I like to have 2 appts a day to remain energetic with clients along with everything else that I have to do in my day-to-day life while also meeting financial goals. This also means turning away appts at night. I could be making so much more money in this business but having other streams of income means I don't have to.

I myself being a low volume lady and living quite an active lifestyle tend to shy away from too much activity in one day.

Often times I am just plain busy with life, and will let the gentleman know I am not available. If they are keen to see me on a particular day I might suggest a range of time but I'd never state the reasons why I wasn't available.... if I'm busy, I'm busy! Excuses aren't neccessary.

I agree with the majority, you don't need to say why you are available.

If you are seeing more than one person in a day and you have good hygiene practices, there's no reason they would need to know that.

If you're not comfortable seeing more than one gentleman in a day, let them know you're "busy" and find an alternative.

I prefer not to see more than 3 people per week... I like to have plenty of time to prepare as well as recover.

I know there are ladies that have more frequent visitors... there are plenty of techniques to maintain good hygiene and keep a pristine "area" for visitors he he he I mean vagina...

In any case, what's the difference of having sex twice with one person or once with two people?

To your body, none really.

To the gentleman, it might mean a lot more than just that.

Just MHO